Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Update Preview

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news//16609/

2. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Update Preview

So this confirms we going to miss full Heroes of Maple events. I wanted the perma label rings :( Fcking EMS even on the last few days they screw us over.

3. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Update Preview

Cool, happy for the Mushroom Shrine revamp. Can anyone who's played it point out the changes? I mean are there still Himes and what not?

Also I wonder if we're getting the Luminous changes to the KMS version. Maybe they just didn't think it was important enough for the Patch Preview?

4. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Update Preview

You get this cape for beating Tengu, no?

Looks pretty sweet, level 150, -50 level req, 25 all stats, 8atk/matk, +0.7 x (Character Level - 100) atk/matk (up to 150). Could be a good alternative for Tyrant capes, assuming you don't bother, or don't have the means to, star the Tyrant cape.

5. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Update Preview

I hope we're getting the rest of the Zipangu revamp too, as well as KMS Luminous.
    Mushroom Shrine mobs are still there, with new multicolored Boogies spawning in Zipangu.

6. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Update Preview

Is it the stats they had after their revamp? Making things like the Lanturn ghosts and Himes viable for training again?

7. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Update Preview

Did they revamp showa town as well?, in JMS i mean.

8. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Update Preview

If you mean the 20m HP mobs, only in Showa/Ninja Castle. MS mobs have stats similar to Temple of Time's Road to Oblivion.

And yes, they revamped Showa and Ninja Castle mob stats too. Present Tokyo was unchanged, and Neo Tokyo was closed.

9. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Update Preview

Any list of this?

10. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Update Preview

The community manager is currently livestreaming this content at https://www.twitch.tv/maplestory.

11. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Update Preview

Wow. I might have to look into that considering I have like 0 funding at all. I can solo normal horntail pretty handily, but I guess this depends heavily on how difficult tengu is to kill. If it's like Chaos anything, I'm pretty much doomed.

12. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Update Preview

Here's a couple videos of the Tengu battle. Don't know if this is an easier mode or not, but it's definitely something to expect:

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Update Preview

Will they still drop their familiar cards, or are these entirely new mobs with similar names?

14. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Update Preview

Can you only kill it through QTEs?

15. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Update Preview

The mob IDs are separate for Shrine mobs (except the Boogies), but I have no idea if JMS did something about their cards.
    Tengu is invincible without QTEs (the Shade misses whenever he attacks, and it's marked as invincible in the WZ files.)

16. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Update Preview

No more Hime. I can't find any anywhere, though to be honest, I haven't tried too hard to find them. I just know they don't exist within the boundaries of Jipangu.

The whole area is very... different than it used to be. There's one half that leads to low level mobs and another that leads to higher level mobs (160ish). If I were to summarize what I feel about Jipangu compared to its original state, it would be "overly simplified, with a long story tacked on."

No, actually, you just get it for completing the entirety of the storyline. Tengu is part of it, but the cape itself is a quest reward.

It's a damn strong cape. It goes up to 43 weapon/magic attack total, by the time you reach 150. The only thing about it is that you cannot enhance it whatsoever (this may be Reboot only). It bugs me that it has stars available on it.

17. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Update Preview

Do they not spawn at 廃屋?

18. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Update Preview

I have no idea what map that is, but I will check on that the next time I hop on. Is that in Jipangu? The last time I looked at the world map, Hime weren't listed for any of the maps. Maybe they are in a hidden street, if those exist anymore.

19. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Update Preview

Could be, it's accessed from the new Vanished Village.