Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Link

In an update today, ChinaMS announces that they will convert Luminous' Light/Dark system back to KMS version along with his skills' level requirement, level and content (i.e. no more overpowered Spectral Light, though I doubt any Luminous is still using it in the current bossing environment). Similar update applies to Kaiser, Angelic Buster and Xenon as well although I'm not very sure that which part of changes you guys had received last time but there's a high possibility that they will all be converted back to their KMS counterparts in preparation for 5th job.

Edit: They will also be getting Zipangu Blockbuster next month.
    Last edited by Pythagoras; 2016-08-23 at 11:48 PM.

2. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Ohhh no more reflection spamming.

I don't recall ever having that weird xenon system, what is the timer for..?

3. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

There's hope for us after all!

4. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

This comes along so late haha. But from my point of view makes Lumi more fun to play, also gives you the opportunity to use your brain to keep equilibrium up all the time. I would have loved this back then lumi was introduced. Now its just another mule.

5. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

At least they will be better at bossing right?
    Also they were quite OP in mobing so i don't mind this ''nerf'' .

6. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

They get better at bossing because you get more time into equilibrium state, but it also means that you gotta cicle between Dark & Light.

For example atm you would need to charge light and dark in order to go equilibrium (outside hyper). On the kms version you would only need to spam either light or dark, whatever you use, light for example, the light bar will be going down bit by bit and once it reaches 0 you get into equilibrium and for the next cycle you would need to spam dark.

This is a good example

7. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

The only thing I'm worried about is people on the forums whining about the change and then we end up not getting it as a result. Personally, I welcome this with open arms.

8. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

I really hope we get this

9. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Same here, I fell in love wth Luminous because of this system when I played in Kms and how i could choose my story in the beginning. Losing that killed my motivation to play him in GMS. Might consider playing him again if it comes.

Not to mention that imo, keeping this other system will just gimp them in future potential updates because of incompatibility, making it less effective and we know cms or gms probably won't adapt this system at all.

10. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Let's hope this is the start of different system getting changed to kms versions due to future content. For example starforcing, on Kms they made absolabs good cause the enhances over 15* gives way more stats, and with arcane set is the same. Lets hope we all get this enhancement system up to 25* and perhaps flames (flames back for us since we had them)

11. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Oh dear god please. It seems we get most updates from CMS anyway. Bring this over with the Jett/Dragon Warrior Revamp they did and I will literally throw myself at the screen. This was the whole reason I stopped playing my Luminous because of how stale and boring it was.

12. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

I really hope we get this because I hate how lumi orbs for us are in front of us, while they're sitting coolly behind you in other versions

13. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

On a side (unrelated) note, MSEA has just announced that they will be welcoming the closure of Star Planet earlier "in paving the way to their year end's huge content update".

It sounds to me that Nexon wanted to synchronize the 5th job update for every servers, which is quite a good news to us!

14. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

There was a user conference for MapleSEA a few months ago that confirmed that the team wanted to bring the 5th job update at the end of this year.
    The update was released on July 14 in Korea. Add the usual 5 or 6 months and you have a release date for overseas terrorities.

15. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Only thing I'm sad about is I sold my 90% boss damage orb. Making going back to my Lumi very difficult.

16. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Exactly and it's not like much else content wise can be added other than the v update.

17. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

They consolidated their overseas development team, and it is now no longer separated between the JMS/CMS/TMS/GMS & MSEA/EMS dev teams. Since EMS is being merged, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to have one dev team for just one overseas version of the game and have another team for all the other overseas versions. Whatever the big four will get, MSEA will get it around the same time as well (at least, by the end of the year), keeping their commitment made earlier this year in the first ACCELERATE patch to having faster updates.

(This also explains why Heroes of Maple is coming out late Summer (when it should've just been the Summer update), why the Zakum revamp came out so quickly (relative to MSEA's old update schedule), why they got the big four exclusive Detectives event lately, and why they're getting the Cygnus v. Resistance watergun fight in a couple weeks)

If I had to guess the reason for this, it would have be because Asiasoft pushed for faster updates during contract/license negotiations (or Nexon pushed for better support for the game from Asiasoft). Also notice how they changed their logo from MapleStory Episode (or Season) [insert number] to MapleStory SEA (mimicking the EMS logo which always has Europe in it; which is probably the result from the contract renegotiation) whereas Asiasoft used to be a bit loose between saying MapleSEA/MapleStory/MapleSEA Season (or Episode) X.

18. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Last I checked, we have one more skill balance, the probable rerelease of PB and optimisation to deal with before V.

19. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Don't forget the new Mushroom Shrine of Zipangu. It is most likely that GMS will get it.

20. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

And what about that new blockbuster of Crusader with that vampyre boss?