Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Doubtful, since it's based on JMS's Silent Crusade.

2. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

If that's the case, our schedule will be really packed considering we are just about to get Heroes of Maple two weeks later, and it will probably take two months for all acts to be released, which means immediately after HoM, we will get V lol! By the way, we still have around 1 month (i.e. November) to boot for the updates between HoM and V.

3. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Just take a look at EMS, our merge time is 28th of september and we are still on v173. We should be at v175 in a month, or even v176 if gms gets another patch.

Also @Pythagoras Your sig, are those normal and magnificent souls looks? Dam I wish empress had a special effect like that on Magnificent.

4. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Yes, you may look for more information on Max's blog. Magnificient Lotus and Damien soul have special effect too if you wonder.

5. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

how good is start force system past the 15th start? Please tell me it is not as bad as it seems it will be with our current rates. Like 20% of success chance and lower for success with higher chances of bl0wing your item up and stuff.

I'm all in for bringing the 25 star force enhancement system over, but please make it accesible for everyone and not just whales and hackers. It can be expensive if they want but make the rates reasonable at least up to the 20th star Otherwise the change will only gonna make botters and their meso business all the more prosperous.

6. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

You decide. The following is from items that are not of the Superior type.
    The meso cost depends on what the level of the item is. The higher the level, the more you need to pay.

Star CountSuccess ChanceDrop ChanceBoom Chance
    1430%69%1%
    1530%0%2%
    1630%68%2%
    1730%68%2%
    1830%67%3%
    1930%67%3%
    2030%0%7%
    2130%63%7%
    223%78%19%
    232%69%29%
    241%59%40%
    Last edited by Spadow; 2016-08-25 at 01:37 PM.

7. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

I can only tell you my experience with the 20th star system that we had on EMS.

The main goal was to get to 17* since 18* is 20%boom & chance 20%. Though a few people made it, I was struggling to get to 17* haha.

On EMS after 15* you start getting alot of stats and att/matt. Im not so sure about exact numbers for enhances (im at work so cant check) but from 15>16 you get something like 11allstats and 9att/matt, and 16>17 was something around 11allstats 11att/matt.

In general it takes alot of booms to get to 17stars. Some people make it on first try, some on thousands still cant get over 15.

My experience was making staff 16* no boom (didnt go futher than first time). Also made my Meister shoulder and Dominator pedant to 16* no boom. Cra Top/bottom took around 50 booms to get to 17stars and my hat took around 70hats or more and didnt got over 15* without booming. And my worst experience was my shield (We could get to 20* any item over 125) I used 239 Sage Deimos Shields to get to 17* (yeah I did count) and the shield went to 16* once and boomed 239times.

Though, our system while requiring alot of more items to boom, it was way cheaper than gms system. tbh I dont understand why people would go to 15* on gms paying that price for so low stats.

I guess KMS system is something around our system, with maybe higher rates?. I would suppose what we had for 15>20 is what they have for 20>25 (since all the pics I see are 21-22*)

And for what I understand the 160+ items get a bigger stat boost than 150-. Making Absolabs decent. Though cra combination of top/bottom is still better from my point of view. And arcane could potentially have way better boost than 160 items, so could be better than tylent. But you gotta ask people from KMS about this. (stares @Spadow)

Edit: Lol I got ninjaed by Spadow. But yeah we had the same booming rates on 15>20 that kms has for 20>25. But super lower succes rate after 21*

8. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

I wanna take note that unless they change how no booms work, 25 stars could be a bad idea for GMS. They'd either have to change no booms to not work past 15 stars or they dont give as much stat as starforcing.

9. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Does KMS have no-boom or some restriction towards it?

10. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

They have no booms, I have no idea how abundant they are, though. I don't think there's any restriction on using them.

11. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

NO boom has no limit on any item until it reach it max star
    But it only work best on Superior Equip
    If no boom use on non superior equip it stats gain become normal AEE or EE which are the worst stats you can possible gain
    this is why startforce is better than reg EE/AEE/No-Boom unless the equip is Superior item then no boom would be a better choice than starforce

12. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

(A)EEing gives the same stats as Star Force for all the stars currently, so if we did theoretically have 25 stars, it would be much better to use them for the 23rd, 24th, and 25th stars, since there's no chance of booming. The last 10 stars on normal equips are comparable to superior equips, so it wouldn't be too bad to use no booms on them, assuming they would even work and that they'd continue to give the same stats starforcing would, especially so if it remains at a 5% success rate, while it dips below that for 23, 24, and 25 stars in Star Force (then again, no booms say the success rate for 11+ stars is 5% or less, so it could be the same, or even worse)

13. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

really since when Aee or ee give same stats as star force? was i wrong? pretty much the same on weapon but on armor i dont know i must test some later

14. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

5 Stars

6th Star from EE

You gain 3 All Stats, like you would from Star Forcing.

And it's been this way since they added Star Force.

15. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

I said content in my view a skill "balance" is not new content, pink bean is a temporary event class so not content and optimisation isn't content either.

16. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Content enough for them to keep us for the next four months.

17. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

@Grey It wasnt like that on KMS or EMS. The scrolls would still give crappy stats.

18. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Just found out there is a restriction on no boom / AEE / EE which is 15 star max it wont let you used on any item that has 15 star or higher
    All EE/AEE/No-Boom has a limit of 15 star as it description on the item itself

19. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Did you even read what I posted? I said it's not content ,content is a new area,a new boss ,a NEW class that isn't temporary pink bean is an event class,a new party quest that is what I consider new content not balancing or optimization .

20. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Events are content. They add something to the game.