Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Kishin Shoukan

This was written in response in the official forums:
    It's true, I think.
    New pay2win items are one thing. Removing in-game functionality in order to replace it with a pay2win item is a whole new level of scumbaggery, even for Nexon.

The biggest joke will be if they respond to the outcry by nerfing Monolith to match Kishin... after the Philosopher's Book sale ends, of course.
    (I doubt they will, tho. They will need it to pull marks into the next sale, too)

3. Default Re: Kishin Shoukan

But does the totem have the same abilities as old Kishin, or does it work like new Kishin?
    Edit: Judging by the forum posts, it works like old Kishin. Bravo, Donxon

4. Default Re: Kishin Shoukan

After changing the values of things such as mob increase amount from 70% to 50%? Yeah sure.

5. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

I hate being right about stuff like this, but it's become very easy to recognize their modus operandi.
    I guess we should be happy it's 50% instead of 0%

6. Default Re: Kishin Shoukan

just confirms what a joke GMS is now a days. they're so desperate for money that they needed to make a skill into a pay-to-gamble ability.

7. Default Re: Kishin Shoukan

Wow, so a Frenzy Totem is a must have for training now. pineapple Kanna.

8. Default Re: Kishin Shoukan

Im of those who think that a nerf on the respawn rate of kishin was needed as not only it was absurdly overpowered but also caused both server and client stability issues. Still turning respawn rate into a p2w feature is one of the most despicable things Nexon has ever done. They could at least nerf totem to have the same values as kishin.

9. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

In the end the KMS players might have the respawn we have without kanna always, we just got bad used to it and now we sufering for it, i think by just kishin stop gliching maps like it used to would be already good to the server stability, but they made totem more OP gg

10. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

as expected

don't expect anyone to play while this is going on

11. Default Re: Kishin Shoukan

This sort of reminds me of Reboot Meso Bags.

They break Kishin, release Frenzy Totem, then claim the current Kishin is intended, then people think they're greedy as pineapple, there's huge a backlash, then actually they fix Kishin, citing that they're listening to what players want, and then everyone feels good, and this all blows over with Nexon looking better than before.

(I'm really sorry for all my paranoia surrounding this, but I'm just very suspicious of their motives.)

12. Trump minus th money

That's not how the reboot meso bag situation went at all though. They couldn't make any compromise at all and they had to remove them entirely.

13. Default Re: Kishin Shoukan

I just found it suspicious that they even entertained the notion of adding meso bags at all when they knew (at least, should have known) how badly the reaction to them would be, and then people treated the fact that they didn't actually add them at all like some kind of victory. I don't believe they ever had any intention of adding them in the first place.

I guess Sapta's signature comes into play with these sort of things, though. I mean, they were already adding Reboot and that would've been a huge plus for them, so what would they have to gain from the meso bag thing?
    Last edited by Grey; 2016-08-11 at 08:02 PM.

14. Default Re: Kishin Shoukan

server stability problems are still there without kishin, huh what do you know nothing's changed.

15. Default Re: Kishin Shoukan

I posted this last night on Reddit, and according to the reply, apparently TMS had the respawn rate increase removed entirely from Kishin two years ago, which might explain why adding the Frenzy Totem/Monolith broke Kishin. You know, like if they merged in handling of such things.

The link to the TMS notice might also explain KThxBaiNao's announcement that Kishin has been "broken" this entire time, since they cite the reason for the respawn rate increase removal being the Kishin glitch in TMS. Rather than fixing the Kishin glitch, they just took out the respawn rate increase. That doesn't explain why the respawn time decreases from 5 seconds to 3 seconds with Kishin, however. Or why they'd release Frenzy Totems that function like old Kishin if it was "broken". I believe the respawn time is 3 seconds in TMS with Kishin, according to the video I linked and my reasoning in the post. I guess I can find another video of a non-Kanna training there to compare the respawn times.
    Last edited by Grey; 2016-08-12 at 12:41 PM.

16. Default Re: Kishin Shoukan

lol yeah this image sums things up I feel.

17. Trump minus th money

kishin died because of your sins

18. Default Re: Kishin Shoukan

Might as well be one huge $100 bill.

19. Donator Straight Male