1. Default Gamescom day 1 is currently streaming

It's about 45 minutes in with around 5 hours left for today. Schedule is in the video description; so far, Nier:Automata has been confirmed to be coming to Steam, which is really exciting to me because I thought it was the best looking game at e3.

Obviously not as big a thing as e3 but still worth discussing in case new details are announced.

2. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: Gamescom day 1 is currently streaming

I've never even heard about this thing. how long has it been around?

3. Default Re: Gamescom day 1 is currently streaming

It's almost a decade old now I think? 7 years according to wikipedia. At this point the major gaming conventions are TGS, E3 and gamescom, each for different reasons. E3 because it's obviously where most of the hype/new game reveals are first shown to an international audience, TGS because it's the Japanese equivalent of E3, it actually a comparable number of title reveals to E3 at least within the Japanese gaming community and would be much bigger if it was actually held as a bit more of an international event, and Gamescom because it's actually currently the largest by volume (both in number attendees and in number of exhibitors), but it doesn't have as many actual game reveals as E3, it's more on the side of content reveals from games that were first shown in E3. G-Star is also notable but it suffers the same problems TGS does, it's pretty much strictly aimed at Koreans.

Based on what I've seen today from this stream, not too much of interest has come up, but today's schedule wasn't all that exciting to me to begin with other than nier and more XV info, and mankind divided.

4. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: Gamescom day 1 is currently streaming

And don't forget HALF LIFE: 3 editors who played the game when it was released

5. Default Re: Gamescom day 1 is currently streaming

So far the content and lineup of day 2 has been pretty disappointing too. Hopefully day 3 will be better but there has been a marked lack of jRPGs, only 2-3 per day, so I'm not holding my breath over it.
    Black Desert Online's Awakening classes look like carbon copies of Vindictus' transformations, lol.

6. Default Re: Gamescom day 1 is currently streaming

Hands down the best thing in the entire conference, Star Citizen is starting to look really amazing.