2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Maplehood Watch: 7/25 – 8/6

The Patch Notes, in the section about this event, originally said that the quests can be done 3 times a day per world.
    Later it was updated to say that Tuesday and Thrusday's quests can be done 3 time per world, and Saturday's twice.

In practice, however, you can do it 3 times per character. The NPC doesn't even say anything about doing it on one character only.

No idea if that's intended (if it is, it's very generous) or one of those mess-ups that will be fixed as soon as Nexon wakes up (probably by blocking the event entirely) but the excess rewards won't be removed from the early birds.

3. Default Re: Maplehood Watch: 7/25 – 8/6

I did it on my Marksman and Luminous. Stopped after that because that's too much work for pipsqueak potions.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon

But the trait potions! Surely they're worth it!

5. Default Re: Maplehood Watch: 7/25 – 8/6

I wish equips were tradable between the account in reboot, I got many androids and some empress equips that have no use now.

6. Default Re: Maplehood Watch: 7/25 – 8/6

Oh boy! I've always wanted this chair, and now I have a tradeable one I can use on all my characters!

You have got to be kidding me.

7. Default Re: Maplehood Watch: 7/25 – 8/6

The free cash equips are nice but the gachapon boxes are a bit limited for me on Reboot. But hey at least i have the set up space for all those chairs i guess.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon

So Nexon has decided to save face by pretending it was meant to be 3 per char all along.

source

9. Default Re: Maplehood Watch: 7/25 – 8/6

I think it was meant to be 3 per world but seeing how crazy they've been recently for people to log more they decided to keep it as it, now I wonder what effect it'll have on the economy(not that it matters to me since I'm not moving out of reboot).

10. Default Re: Maplehood Watch: 7/25 – 8/6

Cheap empress and fafnirs for everyone!

11. Orbital Bee Cannon

Not a matter of "crazy for people to log more".
    They saw that they could not undo the damage, and decided for once to allow the legits to partake (instead of, as usual, having the exploiters benefit while the people who refrained from exploiting feel like fools).

12. Default [Updated] Maplehood Watch: 7/25 – 8/6