Thread: [Update GMS] Patch Available - GMS 1.75

1. Default Patch Available - GMS 1.75

Nexon posted a patch for GMS version 174 upgrade to version 175.
    You may download this patch from their official site and begin creating your pre-patcher now.
    Extractions and database updates will be forthcoming (if supported)!

Size: 47124558 (bytes) (44.94 mb)
    Posted:

Want quick and easy notification of just patches & updates? Follow PatchWatcher on twitter, or visit http://www.PatchWatcher.net/ and monitor just the patches you're interested in.

2. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.75

There's a new totem in the data:

Frenzy Totem
    A giant totem with filled with mysterious power. Allows use of the Monolith skill.

Monolith
    A strange totem filled with mysterious power is summoned at the user's location. The number of monsters and their spawn rates are significantly increased on the affected map.
    Summons a Frenzy Totem upon use.

Kishin for everyone!

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.75

Interesting. A "decent Kishin" equip. I wonder which Cash route they will choose to offer it through.

Also, the description seems a tad circular.
    The totem allows use of the skill, and the skill summons the totem upon use?

4. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.75

I suppose they decided to call whatever it is the skill summons the "Frenzy Totem" as well.

The pendant from the CS gacha update has 11 slots, and it levels twice (no stats added, just the two skills), the first level has the basic revive skill, which has a 20 minute cooldown, and then the second levels gives a 30 second 44atk/matk buff on revival (Judging purely from strings though, I haven't actually checked the skills yet)

There's also a new ring called Breath of Divinity, 15 all, 25atk/matk, level 150, 1 slot, levels up 5 times (again, no stats added), which gives you Mihile's Royal Guard, basically.

They've added some pretty OP ass items this patch, I'm half expecting them to announce Marvel's back again so soon.

The Frenzy Totem is level 0, psokable, 30 all, 10atk/matk.

Still image from the 'Altered Fate' skill (Auto-Res pendant skill)

Still image of the 'Monolith' Frenzy Totem summon (Kishin pendant skill)

It lasts 10 minutes, other than that I can't tell anything, but it does appear to have the same variables and values as Kishin, so it should be equal.

I can't tell very much about the Breath of Divinity Ring skills except they do seem very much like Mihile's Royal Guard, but I could be wrong. The description says "Creates a protective shield that absorbs the enemy's attack. Increases Weapon DEF and Magic DEF by 500. Immune to knockback. Duration: 60 sec. Using the skill right when an enemy attacks will incapacitate the enemy and allow you to counterattack once. When th" (it ends there).

It's the skill they use at the beginning of this video with the shield animation:

It's from TMS, shoulda known, probably all of this stuff is from TMS.

That's the ring! And the skill!
    Last edited by Grey; 2016-07-20 at 01:58 PM.

5. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.75

ingame, they don't level, and they don't say anything about a skill.

Spoiler

EDIT: Okay, can confirm that the pendant does indeed have the skills.

Spoiler

6. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

How did you get the pendant?

7. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.75

It's listed in the Gachapon update that came out yesterday. Had some extra due to a lot of recent overtime, said "why not?", and ended up getting it first ticket.

8. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

he's supplying us with information, why does it matter

9. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

I want to know because i wonder how acessible this will be to the people, i was wondering if it would be something only in marvel that only rich people could get it.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

source

11. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.75

Thanks, Sapta! From the rest of the video, it seems like it's quite a bit better than Heaven's Door as well, it's more like a second HP bar, like, they get hit by a green meteor, and the purple bar depletes, and then they start attacking again(?) and the purple bar goes back up, I guess I don't really know if they potted or if its the attacking that healed the purple HP.

It also gives you 100% stance, if I remember correctly.

And of course, this is on top of all the stats the ring gives you in the first place.

12. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

pineappleing p2w pomegranate