Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: v.175 – Heroes of Maple: Blaster Patch Notes

Odd, I had to relog for it to appear

2. Default Re: v.175 – Heroes of Maple: Blaster Patch Notes

I don't remember if it was EMS but I think JMS had a patch that severely reduced Kishin. It was so bad you needed to have 2 or 3 kanna's in a map to get what we have now.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: v.175 – Heroes of Maple: Blaster Patch Notes

I tried it with three Kannas on the map. Still no effect.
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2016-07-21 at 10:03 AM.

4. Default Re: v.175 – Heroes of Maple: Blaster Patch Notes

No, in fact EMS hasnt ever gotten any nerf on Kishin. AFAIK the effects were removed on CMS and TWMS.

5. Default Re: v.175 – Heroes of Maple: Blaster Patch Notes

It feels like Rune of Hordes is broken, too.

6. Default Re: v.175 – Heroes of Maple: Blaster Patch Notes

They probably tweaked something on accident because of that kishin pendant.

7. Default Re: v.175 – Heroes of Maple: Blaster Patch Notes

I feel like I don't know how to play this class properly.

8. Default Re: v.175 – Heroes of Maple: Blaster Patch Notes

The selectable cube coupon was exploitable last time around - caused a ton of people to get accounts chain-perma banned because nexon is dead set on believing it was a dupe. This makes me think they have no idea of the root cause, and it probably won't be fixed for this.

I suggest staying away from cubed items for a few days - don't help any friends/randoms transfer, since just passing through your character is grounds for perma ban with no appeal.

9. Default Re: v.175 – Heroes of Maple: Blaster Patch Notes

It's pretty hilarious that they'd think an untradeable item being magically used infinitely would be a "dupe method" ... and then despite this, they're giving it out once more. Are they like... looking for ways to ban the most players?

10. Default Re: v.175 – Heroes of Maple: Blaster Patch Notes

Interesting :)

11. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: v.175 – Heroes of Maple: Blaster Patch Notes

how many 9th chances has it been now?

oh hey now that a volunteer knows it will take even longer for a fix! screw helping out the legitimate players!

12. Default Re: v.175 – Heroes of Maple: Blaster Patch Notes

simplest way i've found to do it is to macro magnum with cannon and double blast with cannon and use those to charge the ammo gauge, then bunker buster and shotgun + weave+ muzzle flash while the thing is overheating

while grinding all i do is jump around and use shotgun punch

13. Default Re: v.175 – Heroes of Maple: Blaster Patch Notes

This is what I'm doing, I just find weird that you can't macro shotgun punch, you can't combo with it nor even use it with revolving cannon. I thought shotgun punch was their bossing skill.

14. Default Re: v.175 – Heroes of Maple: Blaster Patch Notes

Apparently using the weave cancel, blaster is the top damage dealer. Beat wild hunter out of it's throne surprisingly. This is all just straw dummy though, non synthetic tests could be different.

15. Default Re: v.175 – Heroes of Maple: Blaster Patch Notes

The people I know who got banned for it have been trying to get it lifted for months with no success.
    Even with how bad Nexon is with handling every single issue, it still amazes me that THIS was the one thing they chose to be strict about, despite the method used to do it having been around for as long as I can remember. I told artasi about it during MLC - no fix. I've PM'd Michael about it - no fix. All with the details of exactly why it happens, too. It's not like they have to figure it out on their own.
    These bans could easily be lifted if the items cubed were deleted from inventories. A suggestion, mind you, that's been brought to CS attention, of which most were met with an irrelevant response about duplication hacks being an unappealable offense (as they should be, but this is a glitch that's been reported many times. Something that doesn't even take much thought to figure out).

I shouldn't even care about helping at this point anyway. I just can't stand by idly while such stupidly easily problems aren't fixed.

16. Default Re: v.175 – Heroes of Maple: Blaster Patch Notes

I was also falsely banned by that stupid easy to do glitch. Nexon still wont unban me.

17. Default Re: v.175 – Heroes of Maple: Blaster Patch Notes

The exploit for infinite cubes still works.

Only way to get it patched is to make it public. Not posting it here since it's against the rules. Others are planning to post it on other forums I think.

18. Default Re: v.175 – Heroes of Maple: Blaster Patch Notes

It's getting fixed in the next upcoming maintenance.

You can report it on the Offical Forum.

19. Default Re: v.175 – Heroes of Maple: Blaster Patch Notes

I did. A year ago.

-----

No one was getting around to posting about it so I did it myself.

20. Default Re: v.175 – Heroes of Maple: Blaster Patch Notes

Try again...they might hit you with the classic "Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention." or if you're lucky, you'll get the "Thanks for reporting this issue. We will start to look further into this matter."