1. Default HOLY pomegranate ARAN DOESN'T NEED TO SPAM THE ATTACK BUTTON ANYMORE FOR THEIR BASIC COMBO

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO GIVE YOURSELF CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME TO PLAY ARAN

2. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: HOLY pomegranate ARAN DOESN'T NEED TO SPAM THE ATTACK BUTTON ANYMORE FOR THEIR BASIC COM

that was what made aran fun

3. Default Re: HOLY pomegranate ARAN DOESN'T NEED TO SPAM THE ATTACK BUTTON ANYMORE FOR THEIR BASIC COM

You never had to. You didn't need to hit the button 3 times a second to get the full combo out. I've never had problems with aran tiring out my hands or fingers, and I got my Aran to 184 pre-bigbang. That's a lot of button pressing.

Still a welcome change, though.

4. Default Re: HOLY pomegranate ARAN DOESN'T NEED TO SPAM THE ATTACK BUTTON ANYMORE FOR THEIR BASIC COM

I know right?

And yeah, similar situation here, I got my aran to like, 130 before big bang. It was actually my first 4th jobber.

5. Default Re: HOLY pomegranate ARAN DOESN'T NEED TO SPAM THE ATTACK BUTTON ANYMORE FOR THEIR BASIC COM

Final Blow + Beyonder is still the superior dps combo to use anyway. What's strange is that they now make commands via arrow keys much stronger than key binds, which was the opposite of before.

They even fix the ladder/rope glitch where you wouldn't jump off the ladder/rope after you input your commands and accidentally climbing up/down the ladder/rope midway (using Final Blow on top of a ladder for example), but the way you have to command your FB + Beyonder now requires a bit of technical skill. Basically, you have to wait until the Beyonder finishes its animation, and then command your second Final Blow, otherwise, Final Blow wouldn't cast and you have to input the commands again, losing a second of dps. The alternative, easier way is to use the keybind Final Blow, but it's less damage than to just commanding it, due to Command masteries.

6. Default Re: HOLY pomegranate ARAN DOESN'T NEED TO SPAM THE ATTACK BUTTON ANYMORE FOR THEIR BASIC COM

Not a fan of some of the key combos, namely for Storm of Fear. But I do like the new approach taken with these skills. The approach taken for Smash Swing (being able to hold it down or press the key, allowing you to switch directions in the middle) is what Nexon should have done for Shade's multi-attack skills, like Bomb Punch.

7. Default Re: HOLY pomegranate ARAN DOESN'T NEED TO SPAM THE ATTACK BUTTON ANYMORE FOR THEIR BASIC COM

what about the bonus damage from swing studies though?

besides, wouldn't the reliability of it not being possible to pineapple up holding down attack and beyonder at the same time work out to better dps in the long term?

8. Default Re: HOLY pomegranate ARAN DOESN'T NEED TO SPAM THE ATTACK BUTTON ANYMORE FOR THEIR BASIC COM

I was gonna say something else but checked before posting and you might be right, swing+FB+beyonder might actually be a bit better than command FB+beyonder due to how easy it's to use but the numbers I got were from a really short test, I have all of swing hypers and I screwed up a few FB+beyonders so if you're good doing FB+beyonder it might actually be better but maybe just a bit, meanwhile keybind FB+beyonder is crap.

9. Default Re: HOLY pomegranate ARAN DOESN'T NEED TO SPAM THE ATTACK BUTTON ANYMORE FOR THEIR BASIC COM

FB+Beyond Blade would be better in Adrenaline mode due to the shockwaves, but depending on the boss (like Chaos Vellum), you could also use Smash Swing right before you get a chance to hit the boss for the extra damage + afterimage.