1. Default What happened with Twisted Aqua Road?

Hi guys,
    Yeah is a weird question, but, what happened with Twisted Aqua Road? I mean since there are more viable ways to train, this place got literally forgotten since Big Bang... the place is big and despite the music got reused at least the WaterWay Maze one fits pretty well. And the mobs has some of them fitting well.

Even it has a (weak) storyline. What happened to that place?

It could be great if at least they update the exp given on that area or make it Star Force Required (like 50 star force at minimun) to make this area worthy and great.

Well, that's only my opinion. What do you think about that?

2. Default Re: What happened with Twisted Aqua Road?

I had an idea to rework it completely with new mobs, quests, NPCs, and maps, but since Nexon is allergic to ideas I never bothered to send it.

3. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: What happened with Twisted Aqua Road?

I would say less than 30, aren't the mobs lv like lv100-, 50 stars seens a litte much for those lvs .
    Edit: Romeo & Juliet PQ kind killed it, besides the fast lving, the event to lv 3 times in a row, and all

@PirateIzzy you should try anyway, yeah i know how nexon is but still even if it move 1 cm still something

4. Default Re: What happened with Twisted Aqua Road?

Twisted Aqua Road refers to the 200+ area

5. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: What happened with Twisted Aqua Road?

Sorry, maybe the own normal aqua road could have a revamp?(idk since i didn't go there too much)
    But the Twisted definelly need a revamp, i remember doing this quest and i stopped since it was too boring and no reward too, but REALLY boring, low exp really kill the place too.

6. Default Re: What happened with Twisted Aqua Road?

And the quest line is still broken IIRC.

Hadriel

7. Default Re: What happened with Twisted Aqua Road?

It doesn't give OP EXP, gear, or other rewards, so 99% of players think it's completely useless.

8. Default Re: What happened with Twisted Aqua Road?

What do you mean "since Big Bang"? This area came out 2 years ago or something and has always been useless. And I don't see it geting revamped any time soon.

9. Default Re: What happened with Twisted Aqua Road?

It doesn't even give mediocre rewards of any kind... the map layouts are horrible, spawns are horrible, it's just a pomegranatety area. It was dead literally from the date of its release... it doesn't need to be "OP" to be at least somewhat used... this can't even claim that.

10. Default Re: What happened with Twisted Aqua Road?

Err it came out during Unleashed .....

11. Default Re: What happened with Twisted Aqua Road?

There's one map that's good for meso farming on Reboot there, other than that it's just completely useless content. I don't even know what the point of it was. It doesn't even look appealing because it's just reused and recolored content.

12. Default Re: What happened with Twisted Aqua Road?

Despite it reused, they could add some interesting dinamics... at least good exp/spawn ratio....

And making it into an Star Force Area could be useful too.