Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Default

No...actually... Cygnus chars have lighter skin.

2. Default

No. Cygnus characters are forced to go with the brown hair and light skin for some reason. You can choose that skin when making any regular character as well. :X

And a 1 w.att pendant? :o

3. Default

yeah, while the pale skin isn't really popular, it is possible to pick it for your regular characters as well. While it might be a good indicator it's not a certainty.

4. Default

It's different for other versions, but KMS chars cant choose their skin tone.
    So you might be able to choose the skin tone for Cygnus in other versions.

5. Default

My assumption is that it was an overlook on someone's part when it got implemented, and hopefully it will be fixed later. Nexon would get a huge problem with gMS since people of all kinds of ethnicities play. :X

6. Default

Is there anything different about the zakum branch that makes it so special that it drops from zakum and is untradeable? It looks like an ordinary wand to me; what is there that makes it special enough to drop from zakum or possibly karma scissors-worthy?

7. Default

If it's upgradeable and say becomes a 120 base luk weapon giving 200 magic attack, 200 hp/mp, etc

8. Default

Why can't I see pictures?
    I only see big, black Southperry logos.

9. Default

You should probably clear your cache, the image links were changed so you're seeing the old image links instead.

10. Default

New Spiegelmann Pendant is untradeable... That sucks.

Looks like theres no profit there.

11. Electron

IGN: Siiverpup
    Server: Eridanus
    Level: 52
    Job: Cleric
    Guild: Foreigners
    Alliance: -None-

Items

Can The Spiegelmann Medal Be Upgraded?

12. Default

We will probably have the scissors by the time it comes. So i am sure there is a lot of profit to be made with it.

13. Default

No medals have slots. Medals are supposed to be a mark of honor that you've accomplished some extremely difficult task (Medals for defeating HT and PB, for killing 100,000 monsters stronger than you in a month, etc.) so the stats are secondary to this. Not to mention you can only get one, and certain medals (like this one) are only given out to a handful of people so it's not like they're abundant if you destroy them.

14. Default

So wait, medals are basically Maple's current achievement system.

I know there was a medal for doing a lot of quests and stuff, can you get multiple medals, when you say one, you mean one of that kind, right? =O

15. Default

Yeah you can have multiple medals at once, I have 3 Cygnus medals right now and I'm about 60% on the Quest medal in KMS.

oh, and CPQ2 sucks ass. Worst addition to the game ever. For a B grade loss, you get 5,000 EXP. That's less than a B grade in CPQ1. For an A grade win, you get 40,000 EXP, which is only 10k more than CPQ1.

On top of that, Vikings are complete game breakers. Basically it's a race to see who can summon Vikings + Super def up first. Once that happens it's over because the vikings are aggressive and can easily OHKO Thieves/archers/gunslingers, and you respawn right in the middle of two of them so in general you die before you can even move. Then, add in the fact that the Vikings are often ON TOP of the protectors that are making them invincible, and you've got a recipe for disaster. It's horrible.

16. Default

Don't forget that monsters inside don't give EXP!

17. Default

is it me or everything KMS events make is like >gms and every one of its patches.

i mean cmon.

once there things come out in GMS they will have expiration date/nerfed/full stats unlocked with gacha items/cash shop only.....

18. Default Umm...

Is this a game??? If so, then where can i download it i like it so!
    Last edited by asddsas; 2009-02-03 at 06:59 PM.