Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

So you're saying it's going to take years to get to the fabled 20,800 stat in the video?

2. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Meh i thought it gained exp by training :(

3. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I wonder if it will be more like a ''soft'' curve the stats so you won't get most of the stats in the last lvs, or more like exponential curve
    Maybe there will be quests with highter lvs cores, like a quest giving one lv5?

Edit: thinking that cores/arcanes symbols remember a bit nebulites, maybe you can get higher lv ones like the B nebs you can get to fuse to get a A one, instead of fusing many D to get C and then B

Also, 20,8k just from one ''eqp'' that doesn't use one slot in your eqp slot, is pretty end game doesn't it?

4. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Really % avoid become % damage? as the same % damage as Attack %? or Total damage %? or Final damage %?

So u can even top hat bot overall shoes gloves cape can all have % damage? too?

Time to recube all gear into % damage? o.0.... Avoid FTW? lmao too powerful???

5. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

It's total damage.

6. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

wouldnt that be OP? i mean if i recube all my gear to total dmg vs stats gear? which is better? ofc it total dmg lmao then again
    it might be a combination of total dmg and stats = best stats ... however it will make boss dmg really sucky
    since total dmg is additive to boss dmg

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

you'd be better offwith a 50/50 split, in fact, %stat might be better in higher quantities due to 5th job skills

8. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Additional coding of optiontype 10 added to all changed IDs.
    Therefore it only affects Weapons.

9. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

All this means is that you won't be able to roll % damage potentials on armor in the future. Changes like this aren't usually applied retroactively (for example, when they added a level req to boss damage potentials, those 30% boss Purple Surfboards didn't revert to 20% boss ones). If you have armor with % avoid beforehand, it'll become % damage unless they somehow force a reroll of just that line.

10. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Judging from KMST patch notes, equipment's avoid related potential is removed or changed to other stats.
    So don't count on it being changed to damage%.

11. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

so you saying we should cube for avoid and stats cuz avoid is going to change to total damage? good thing we alway 6 month late to the party so we know what we can prepare? lol

so all the avoid in Armor and weapon EQuip become Total damage ? right? and if i recube the armor i cant get total damage anymore but however only weapon can still get it back ? does that mean cubing will become Alot easier for stats in the future cuz you do lose 2-3 more option from cubes ( Avoid , Acc , Magic def )

What about Acc ? is that also becoming the same type as total damage? So that all the Acc in armor and weapon equip become critical rate?
    if not what will happen to critical rate in gms? since gms doenst have acc pot willl they just install new option into it?

So What is the max level of Arcane Symbol? level 100 it seem to be max at that level? and how much stats it gain per level? or how does it work?
    does base stats is always the same ? for all arcane symbol? are there tier on arcane symbol?

i saw that video it look like you it can reach level 100... also it seem like you are able to equip more than one arcane symbol o.0 how many can you equip?
    it say + 400 something and + 20k stats what is the 400?
    it also seem there another type of arcane symbol it probably give diff stats? or something

12. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

And according to Max's hat, % avoid has been changed to % damage on equips. Besides, that note is strictly in about Avoid potentials being changed to Speed and % Avoid being changed to % Damage.

But this is just Tespia. I'm not saying it will be, I'm just saying it's a possibility because they generally don't do retroactive changes.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

It might also be random. Max "lucked out" but someone else might get def or MP in return for their %avoid.

14. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

That's a possibility, but I don't think it's random. All the potentials in the data have been changed just as Max stated, though. For example, while 10048 was incEVAr before, it's now incDAMr, and the lines on the items are just references to those, I'm pretty sure, so changing the data they reference should also change the item. Actually, I don't remember what happened with VIP items after they removed the 120+ potential tier, they just reverted to the 70+ tier values, no?

15. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Lol I didn't even notice that tbh.

Some guy posted this on Insoya, a cape with +% critical rate. He mentioned that the option got changed from accuracy to crit but I'm not sure if he's talking about it generally or that's what specifically happened to this equip.
    Probably. :P
    - don't know max levels, presumably greater than 100 from the promo vid (but then again, that could just be a random number chosen as a demonstration)
    - 3 kinds of Arcane Symbols, one for each area in Arcane River, they all start with 30 Arcane Force and a certain base main stat
    - can equip up to 3 different Arcane Symbols (only one is available in Tespia atm)
    - Arcane Force is pretty much the Arcane River equivalent of Star Force, used to gate away maps unless you have enough
    - my Arcane Symbol: Road of Vanishing went from 300 -> 400 -> 500 -> 600 -> 700 -> 800 DEX (level 1/2/3/4/5/6), the Arcane Force went up too but I didn't keep track of it, it's at 80 now (level 6)

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I see. Yes, then that doesn't look random.
    And 10048 had a "weapon only" flag tagged onto it?

(Yes to the VIP items question).

17. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

It didn't before, but it does now, so it'd be impossible to roll for them on non-weapons after the change. It'd be pretty unfair, so I do expect them to handle the existing potentials in some, hopefully satisfactory, way, or remove the restriction.

18. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Do you guys happen to know if the experience required to level up is in the data somewhere? Otherwise I can try levelling up a character and just writing them down (although it'll be a bit off since the new UI doesn't show exp required per level so it'll just be calculated based on current exp and current %)

19. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Unfortunately I don't believe that data is directly stored anywhere... I think last time exp tnl was changed we just compared the values between each level and found the % difference for a formula.

20. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Base on your image i believe arcane force started at 30 at for road of vanishing and 30>40>50>60>70>80 (level 1/2/3/4/5/6 )

another question is what type of stats can you get in arcane symbol equip?

dex
    luk
    str
    int

is that all?

also is it true those arcane symbol isnt effected by MW or potential

can you get / attack / def / boss? or ect