Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Here's a video.

2. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

So happy to see an Evan on that squad. Whats the party? Evan, Bishop, An Ice Lightning? a phantom, Kaiser and a xenon? (Im just guessing)

Edit:
    Oh nvm

꼬마겜 is Phantom
    엘리스 is Bishop
    FOFO is Evan
    빵셔 is Phantom
    머임 is Kaiser
    짜애호 is I/L Arch Mage

If they dont make Kanna binds go at the same level as all the other binds, Kanna will be again usefull for this boss (like our first Hmagnus kill on EMS with no Tyrants or CRA weps)
    Last edited by Shion; 2016-08-30 at 07:51 AM.

3. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

So one coin each time,and a level200 weapon needs 24coins......

4. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

They already made it that Kanna binds don't stack in GMS.

5. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Oh ok, good to know. I havent really checked my kanna (or gms changes) its just another card mule now.

6. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Okay, but did they actually beat Lucid, or did she just trap them in a dream where they think they've beaten her?

7. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

woah... holy pomegranate

8. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

According to the dialogue after Lucid's defeat with Gas Mask Guy, the dream didn't dissapear, but the nightmare is slowly weakening and the residents are being gradually saved. He wishes you good luck in your further difficult journey.
    Spoiler

I don't think the 4th area of Arcane River will be released straight away, maybe we should wait for another blockbuster?

9. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I think they will put the 4th area in december in KMS, problably with Black Mage, the rest of lv200 set, and giving more lvs to the 5job skills(i think they might already raise to like lv70 and lv35 before december reach the original level of 100 and 50). Maybe new skills?

10. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I have some high doubts we're going to fight the black mage that quickly. Despite some of the recent new information brought up in the last few patches.

11. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Explains why you have to defeat her multiple times for the coins.

12. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

You guys realize we could fight the Black Mage and even after defeating him he could laugh saying "this was just a bit of my power" and escape through a portal like Arkarium does?

13. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Now with the final update released in the public server, I am anticipating what is next for MapleStory. The longevity of the game amazes me. This summer update was well-received in terms of MAU.
    Unfortunately the updates weren't all that sweet as we've met many server crashes and errors.

14. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

It's great to see the game doing so well. I just hope that it does the same thing over here when it comes time. I also hope they continue this trend. The content was really cool and shows that new ideas and fresh thoughts are still there. Especially with the idea that 5th job can and will continually be updated.

15. Neutron
    IGN: SkyTheBM
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 248
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Revenance
    Alliance: Blanc

I would like to see new 5th job skills regularly. I'd love to see a new 5th job skill every month for every job (probably not gonna happen unless if they planned out all the skills hugely in advance), but realistically I'm hoping for a new 5th job skill every 2-4 months, maybe even every 6 months.

I'm certain we'll see more 5th job/V Matrix expansion. There's still only one page while there's page arrows (that don't function), right? As well as the every 6 levels to unlock one skill slot thing not matching up with the amount of slots on the page. If they're planning pages of skills, this'll be a long journey of 5th job.

16. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Probably one of the most exciting parts of V for me was "through future updates, new skills, equipment, systems, and content will continue to be added". 5th job is still work in progress and I'm way too excited for more end-game content.

Unrelated, filler patch incoming.

GT'd patch notes:
    Spoiler
    Last edited by Ironical; 2016-09-01 at 08:10 AM.

17. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Ok, here are my impressions of this blockbuster:
    Spoiler

Yes, sounds weird the next thing what I will say, but I have a wild guess about this
    Spoiler

18. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

I have a question: does all skills get +1mob besides all of these?: Ignite/Poison Mist/Flame Haze/Ifrit/Hurricane/Mark of Assassin/Triple Throw/Quadruple Throw/Cannon Buster/Megiddo Flame/Triple Throw/Quadruple Throw/Quintuple Throw/Magic Debris/Ishtar’s Ring/Death/Wild Vulcan/Devil Cry/Bat Swarm/Will of Sword/Wingbeat/Trinity/Shadow Rain and snipe.

Also anyone know how the new avoibility works?

19. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Most single target skills are excluded from the +1 mob, and instead give 5% critical rate.

20. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Lucid went down pretty fast considering all the other endgame bosses before her took weeks, or in the case of Cygnus, years before they were finally taken down. (Legitimately.)

.....I'm going to be so disappointed if the Black Mage doesn't last longer than Cygnus did.