Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Chew Chew Island is accessible from Lv. 210 while the City of Dreams is accessible from Lv. 220. A bit too much? No, it's fine. We don't have too many high-leveled maps above 200.

2. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

It also would make sense for Lucid to be at least 230, assuming Lacheln is 220-230. And there is also a hidden area which may as well be 230+.

3. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I'm bothered by these kind of maps being in whats like another dimension instead of being part of MapleWorld. Why do you put a place like Chew Chew island in the middle of the road that leads to the lair of the ultimate Darkness? Isn't it time they expand The Edelstein continent? Heck they could have used Tynerum for this.

Maybe the last words of the BlackMage play a role here. "The ultimate light is found in the ultimate darkness" and by him being the ultimate Darkness he is making light shine on the world around him, making so many heroes rise and uniting nations and stuff.

All Hail LeLouch, The Black Mage.

4. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Edelstein was recently updated with Haven though

At any rate, Chew Chew island is already an expansion of an existing area: Temple of Time. It's beyond the Door to the Present.

Pretty sure the big bad of this area is just going to Lucid and that'll be the end of it. Then in 3 or 4 years once they've re-established Florina, Omega Sector and what have you they'll add another commander and 5 years after that we might see the black mage's foot or something

5. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

With how people have been wanting this sort of twist on the Black Mage I wouldn't put it past nexon to actually pull it and heck we might even get a level cap raise after the Black Mage has been defeated.

6. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I don't mind Chew Chew Island. It's interesting. There was never any rule to how the things could be and it kind of makes sense, at least to me. Lucid's going to be here, she's a dream maker, so what if this is just her dreams? A place like Chew Chew Island could fit her.

What I want to know is where are the rest of my damn future areas. LF Future Ellinia

7. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I like to imagine that the Nautilus is a head quarters for the resistance in the "future" areas and it's currently under the sea between Ossyria and Victoria.

8. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

How the level difference affects EXP rates now (source).

9. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

@HighOnMushrooms these new uptates really are changing how people used to train ; so now you get 110% more exp if the mob lv is the same as yours or have a 4 lv diference, i guess the lving isn't just 30% faster now

10. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Does this apply only to mobs below 150 or all mobs in general?

11. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

All mobs

12. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I like to imagine that the nautilus, being a heavily armed, flying and submergible weapon and base, was a high priority target and was among the first to be destroyed, killing most of the pirates on board and severely injuring the rest. Without the leadership of Kyrin and fearful of their lives, the remaining pirates switched their allegiance to the Empress. Far too critically injured to head into the fray, pirates like Cutter offered technological expertise instead.

Or something like that maybe

13. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

RIP level 250 dreams.

EDIT: Y'know, for a patch that was supposed to make levelling easier they seem to have done the exact opposite of that.

14. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Arent mobs on new maps 220+? also Maze 5 on scrappyyard is 230 so you would get 110% exp up to 240 and 100-90%~ from 240+

Im pretty sure there will be more higher level maps later on.

15. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Geez 23 seconds

16. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

The final patch of V just became available, 206 MB.

Google Translated Patch Notes:
    Spoiler

Lucid + animations
    Spoiler

Lacheln (new images)
    Spoiler

New BGMs
    Spoiler

Comparison of Arcane Shade set and Absolabs items

Lucid is lvl 230 and requires 360 Arcane force (that's a huge amount).
    Last edited by Ironical; 2016-08-11 at 07:04 AM.

17. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Arcane shade stats of each equip? and is it worth replacing tyrant equip + fafnir equip combo?

18. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Hats are 65 Main/Second Stat, 7 Attack or Magic Attack, 15% Ignore DEF, 11 slots
    Capes are are 35 All Stats, 6 Attack and Magic Attack, 7 slots
    Gloves and Shoes are 40 Main/Second Stat, 9 Attack or Magic Attack, 7 slots
    Overalls are 85 Main/Second Stat, 9 Attack or Magic Attack, 10% Ignore DEF, 12 slots
    Shoulders are 35 All Stats, 20 Attack and Magic Attack, 1 slot

The weapons have quite a bit more attack/magic attack than Absolabs stuff, plus 100 main/second stat and 20% ignore DEF rather than 10%, but, I gotta say, the whole set is pretty underwhelming. But they did change the CRA and Absolabs set a bit after releasing them for the first time, so that'll probably happen with this set too.
    Last edited by Grey; 2016-08-11 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Oops, made a mistake

19. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Animated sequence.

Lucid fight.

20. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Still lose Tyrant + Fafnir IMO.