2. Neutron
    IGN: SkyTheBM
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 248
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Revenance
    Alliance: Blanc

Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

You can still get a great amount of EXP from Zakum, just make sure to attack his arms. (If your attacks don't connect with the arms, keep trying.)

3. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Honestly, the warrior helm doesn't seem that bad, but it would look better if it was positioned better.

Funny thing is, KMS actually reduced the EXP of most major bosses (exception being Magnus) to 1/10th of what they used to be in the Unlimited update. GMS decided not to port this over, but changed the EXP of Zakum (minus the arms, which GMS still kept).

4. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Can't wait for that! From the world map I could tell that City of Dreams, Lächeln will eventually lead to somewhere else and the Black Mage is hiding behind the clouds.

The top Xenon guy in KMST almost did that anyway. He just needed another two or three copies of him to defeat Hard Lotus together.

5. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

I just wonder how actually BIG this river is , who knows, maybe there will be even a desert in the way, and at some point we could go under water, imagine trainning under water and caring about the damage we take, like the old aqua road

6. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Yeah but you gotta wait for a while to get the arms to respawn.

Gross. It would just make things so boring if that change was actually implemented. My typical 150~190 training is just killing horntail, hilla and krexel for exp.

7. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

Didn't they lower the exp for lv1~~200? so you won't level that slow, also they are trying to incentivate people to train in maps rather than only bossing.

8. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

By approximately 30%.

9. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Is it too much to ask Nexon to give the Arcane Symbol a W/M. Att growth for Reboot only? We're seriously starved of Att stats because of no scrolling....

10. Neutron
    IGN: SkyTheBM
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 248
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Revenance
    Alliance: Blanc

So, is this skill like Phoenix, and how many lines does it hit (says Z lines in description lol)?

11. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

It's 10 (I think this is my bad, I missed it in my skill info on page 3).

12. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I'm still kind of confused about the critical damage changes. If my min is 20% and my max crit is 50%, what's my new crit going to be? 50%? or 70% (50 + 20)? Or are they going to average it out and give me 35%?

13. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Oops, yeah haha I was going to mention it to you but I completely forgot. Thanks!

14. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I think there's still a critical damage range, but any critical damage adds to both your min and max values (which are hidden from the user).

I went through and checked everything again, (well, I did a Ctrl+F for hashes in all the skill string posts), and the only one missing now should be #dotInterval in Mech's 5th job, which is missing, by which I mean, appears to be undefined, as far as I know.

15. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

All skills that give max/min crit dmg have been changed to just give crit dmg but I think they nerfed some values. Like SE used to give 30% max crit dmg and now it just gives 15% crit dmg.

16. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

Does this mean marksman toggle on/off skill give 40%critical damage? and what about the freud rings that could give +10%min/max, would be 10%critical damage? same to gloves that have 15%min/max?
    Edit: What do you mean by that max: @HighOnMushrooms ''Enhancement Cores that enhance existing skills’ damage have been added. In the test server, 1 Enhancement Core affects 1 skill, but in the future, 1 Enhancement Core will affect many skills.''
    Does this mean if level up a f/p skill, my marksman skills will go higher as well?
    Edit2: i don't wanna talk too much, buf if someone get the data change(25/50/75/100%max critical>???%critical damage) of the Max critical ring i would be happy
    Last edited by Ivangold; 2016-07-03 at 12:31 AM.

17. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Kmst Ver. 1.2.036 was released.
    A lot of balancing and events.

Google translated patch notes:
    Spoiler

UI changes and new dimensional mirror:
    Spoiler

New damage skins:
    Spoiler

V-Diary
    Spoiler

Core gemstones are now tradeable! And Reboot-2..?

18. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

ahem.

19. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

On that subject, what did they do to the Hyper Stat? Is it 10% at max level now?
    Also, what is the stat for the core for Xenons?

20. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Using the memory dumping and reading technique described in this post, we get the following:
    New Exp Table

Exp Table Comparison

65 - 200 EXP (Old)65 - 200 EXP (New)DifferencePercent Difference
    21,455,883,38115,766,872,7225,689,010,65926.51%
    Total EXP to 250 (Old)Total EXP to 250 (New)DifferencePercent Difference
    10,332,131,590,10010,326,442,578,3335,689,011,7670.06%
    I'm fairly confident this is the new exp table (I think it wasn't possible in the last patch since they removed the exp TNL tooltip, the table wasn't in memory), but there's definitely a chance this is just random contiguous data that happens to have values that line up with the old exp table, except for some levels under 200.
    Last edited by Grey; 2016-07-07 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Added grouping.