Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Lightbulb Nebulite System revamp idea/discussion

So i thinked about nebulites a bit, and some people also sugest that nexonNa could bring the S ranks, even the more slots for it, i thinked some for it too.

First they could bring the S rank nebulites, but i think there wouldn't be much S ranks if they just bringed it, i thinked they could make B nebs fusing process without the ticket, so only A and S nebs, since you can only fuse these nebs with nx(gacha or just buy it from cs) i would sugest to make the nebulites tickets and difusers in the reward shop as well(for the same price as nx), this would be make much better for people who would want to switch nebulites or just fuse to get mesos/better nebulites.

With this much more people would be fusing all ranks of nebs, so i thinked they could also raise the drop rate of the boxes(i don't really know if the rate is actually good today), by like 100% of the actual %drop rate(or at least 50%), giving much more demand of neb boxes, there could be like 40% chance to get D nebs, 30% for C nebs, 20%/25%for B nebs and 10%/5% for A nebs(maybe 4% for A and 1% for S nebs, even tought nexon would do that ).

About the extra neb slots seens really broken, yet i thinked a bit how it could work: eqps that are lv1~~30 have 1 slot, lv31~~70 can have 2 and 71+3 slots(kind like the %growth of stats); they could make the 2 slots via a quest that need iten and maybe some item that you need to complete it(they could make this item obtainable by nx too), and the 3 third slot(maybe) could be only obtained from the game, this extra slot would just reinforce the need to raise the neb box drop rate; the quest could be made only once per day per character.

Note1: nebs S would impact the game for sure, so maybe they will bring when there isn't much uptates, or when it's summer, where more ppl can play
    Note2:i'm not really considering hackers, but if there wouldn't be revamp because of it, would be bs

2. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: Nebulite System revamp idea/discussion

This topic has been brought up so many times without a proper response from Nexon, KthxBaiNao will likely be banning it from the official forums.

good stuff though.

3. Default Re: Nebulite System revamp idea/discussion

We had lengthy discussions about nebulite revamps in MLC, with a lot of good ideas thrown around. I think we wrote up a proposal but I can't remember. I know we were at least planning to.

Don't think Nexon is too keen on devoting resources for a revamp but a lot of the ideas you talk about were discussed.

4. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: Nebulite System revamp idea/discussion

That's cool