1. Default Your opinion on best hyper stat for Hayato?

Assuming I am going to max 5 of them and 1 of them is stay at Lv9
    A) Min/Max Crit Dmg
    B) Boss/total Dmg,
    C) STR
    D) Def Ignore

Which one would be my priority?
    My priority would be max A, B, C and then D stays at Lv9.
    What do you think?

2. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: Your opinion on best hyper stat for Hayato?

Total damage (lv10), it give you 30%damage, will help everyone;
    def ignore might be better lv5 if you don't go endgame bosses like cra(specially cvellum/lotus), if you go then lv7/8 would be good, unless your class have high %pdr;
    str can be good but it won't count with your %str( i think) so not the best option;
    %min and %max critical should be good if you have high %critical rate or even 100%, i would sugest lv5 min and 7 max since for every 1%min and 1%max your hit increased 1%damage with 100%critical(critical might be better than those if you don't have 100%, like having lv5~~8critical);
    Boss can be good if you have low %boss or if you just like to go bossing, like putting lv7(or even8) since this base boss really does help.
    Edit: %resistance might be a good idea if your class have low %resistance(like 3/5 points?)
    Edit2: remember that for lv9 and lv10 you use 30 and 35 points, so unless if it's as good as %damage i don't think maxing would be good, 30 points into something else might be better.

3. Default Re: Your opinion on best hyper stat for Hayato?

Damage>Boss Damage>Ignore Defense>Max Critical Damage>Minimum Critical Damage>Critical Rate or status resist

Adding to main stat hyper is a waste unless you're a demon avenger. They don't stack with potential(works just like inner ability lines do) so they're kind of a waste unless you're demon avenger. I'd skip adding points to STR entirely imo.

Don't add points to Elemental Resistance, it's a waste of points.

4. Default Re: Your opinion on best hyper stat for Hayato?

%DMG == %Boss in damage calculations. They are essentially the same, only that %DMG affects your normal mob damage too, and for %Boss it has a higher maxed value (35%) than %DMG (30%)

In short, spread all your points out, but screw STAT.

My loadout below for my Lumi:

%cr 5
    %mincritdmg 5
    %maxcritdmg 5
    %PDRIgnore 10
    %Boss 10
    %DMG 5 (maxing)

Loadout will depend on your character.

(The level 250 value of max 894 points is stupid... just give us an extra 6 points at the start...)

Hadriel

5. Default Re: Your opinion on best hyper stat for Hayato?

Does that also mean %crit dmg == %boss/total dmg?

If so, as a Hayato, my priority would be Lv10 %boss/total dmg first > %crit dmg > %ignore def > STR

I already max other stats though, status resist, critical chance, etc.

6. Default Re: Your opinion on best hyper stat for Hayato?

No crit dmg=/=%boss/dmg. Although Im not well enough versed in this to show a comparison.

7. Default Re: Your opinion on best hyper stat for Hayato?

Point for point, %critdmg stats give the lowest benefit of the lot. 3 main reasons:

1) you need 100%cr for maximum efficacy of %critdmg.
    2) %maxcritdmg and %mincritdmg each gives only half the contribution, because %avgcritdmg is averaged between %maxcritdmg and %mincritdmg.
    3) you start with a base critical damage multiplier of 1.5, which already sets it well into the diminishing returns regime (everything else except IAS starts from 1 i.e. 100%).

Hadriel

8. Default Re: Your opinion on best hyper stat for Hayato?

So, in my case as a Hayato, I will go for %PDR first?
    "Lv10 %boss/total dmg first > %ignore def > %crit dmg%ignore def > STR"
    Do note that, I already have 80% PDR before getting hyper stats. I also don't need other hyper stat as I mostly max %cr, %status resist, etc.

9. Default Re: Your opinion on best hyper stat for Hayato?

Looks about right. That or go for %Boss/DMG, whichever is more relevant to you.

Hadriel