Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Known Issues List

http://maplestory.nexon.net/communit...ad.php?1514592

2. Default Re: Known Issues List

Should add that Mercedes combos that knock mobs into the air with quick knockback recovery (pretty much everything in entry level scrapyard) and constant hits after knock up causes disconnects. They'll probably never see this but whatever.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta

Default Re: Known Issues List

Yeah, if you want it seen you should probably post to the official forums. (And even then it's far from certain).

4. Default Re: Known Issues List

They should add many things.......

5. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Combobro
    Level: 230
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

I haven't been disconnected yet, but if beyonder blade really is causing d/cs that makes Aran's pretty much unplayable considering the fact that beyonder is our main skill for dps.

6. Default Re: Known Issues List

will later go on my jett and see if they skills still crashes the game

7. Default Re: Known Issues List

It only applies if you attack a monster you tossed in the air and use Beyond Blade right after.

8. Default Re: Known Issues List

I think it might not have to do anything with Beyond Blade but just because it's a skill with lots of attacks and since quite a few times when doing the tot quests and using Final Toss to move up I would end up getting dc because the mobs would go too high, so more attacks in little time means the mob goes higher faster and the dc is pretty much instant.

9. Default Re: Known Issues List

Yeah, the same happens with Demon Slayer's mob skill to a lesser extent.

10. Default Re: Known Issues List

I think it can occur on any mob skill that knocks monsters up. I disconnected all the time on my dual blade at the lion planes on the way to Scarlion/targa. It's something that hasn't been fixed and a lot of entry level scrapyard maps have mobs with fast knockback recovery making it near impossible to train using the intended mob abilities.

11. Default Re: Known Issues List

the removal of haunted house was a bit of a fail since there is now no nearest town for phantom forest. so you cannot escape using a town scroll. so you have to use the maple guide trick, if that is available to you. lol

they could have left the HH front garden in there and still say the front door was looked or whatever

12. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

what in sam hill are you talking about

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta

Default Known Issues Update 4/20/2016

http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.p...date-4-20-2016

14. Default Re: Known Issues Update 4/20/2016

Can anyone who plays KMS confirm that it's supposed to not give stance to linked characters? My understanding was that it was only changed for mihile himself, while the stance portion remained for linked characters.

15. Default Re: Known Issues Update 4/20/2016

Glad to know they didn't acknowledge Trifling Wind being glitched on certain bosses.

16. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Default Re: Known Issues Update 4/20/2016

Yes.
    It is supposed to give stance, it wasn't changed for linked charactaers, I have an SS somewhere on southperry after the patch in KMS from a while ago.
    Stupid nexon AM.
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread...62#post1300162

17. Default Re: Known Issues Update 4/20/2016

Certain bosses? Hell, it doesn't work very well on most mobs unless you're standing a very particular distance away. And even that's inconsistent.

18. Default Re: Known Issues Update 4/20/2016

While that's also an issue, it mainly doesn't work on certain bosses such as Pink Bean's statues, Chaos (and I think Easy) Horntail's giant heads. Though it's most likely tied to that. Considering that Storm Bringer, as well as Bowmaster's flame arrows, don't have this issue, they should make Trifling Wind work the same way.

19. Default Re: Known Issues Update 4/20/2016

It's not that its the stance, its that mihile doesnt show up above you I think, or atleast mine doesnt. Also glad to know they "acknowledged" the Tempest bug for Phantom.

20. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: Known Issues Update 4/20/2016

confirmed. very sad that Orchid isn't showing up every time I use the skill :(