1. Default Shanghai and Shaolin Temple Now Open!

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news//7836/

2. Default Re: Shanghai and Shaolin Temple Now Open!

Finally something new that is enjoyable to do

3. Default Re: Shanghai and Shaolin Temple Now Open!

Okay, maybe I'm just biased against it, but I found this part of the update to be much better and more well done than the Masteria blockbuster.

4. Hot minute Gay Male

IGN: Farewell
    Server: Reboot
    Level: ???
    Job: Meth Addict
    Guild: None
    Alliance: None

Default Re: Shanghai and Shaolin Temple Now Open!

This content is definitely better than the new Masteria stuff. Masteria was just cutscene after obnoxious cutscene. Out of curiosity, does anyone know where the artifacts drop? I found the kettle and the doll, but I'm not sure what or where the third one can be obtained. They expire, but it looks like they can be obtained again.

5. Default Re: Shanghai and Shaolin Temple Now Open!

I got the horse earlier today at the poison jiangshi while doing dailies.

6. Default Re: Shanghai and Shaolin Temple Now Open!

They actually gave the mobs great EXP. I would almost say you should go to Shanghai and the temple right at 140.

7. Default Re: Shanghai and Shaolin Temple Now Open!

Would be nice if Nexon America treated Masteria's mobs the way ChinaMS treated their Shanghai area.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Shanghai and Shaolin Temple Now Open!

Sad question: how many inventory slots, and in which tabs, does this content require?

9. Default Re: Shanghai and Shaolin Temple Now Open!

Like all etc slots, also you get titles in setup, I don't know if you need to keep them or not, but each one is awarded as you do more quests and get more "close" to the city, which increases the amount of daily quests you can do. For Shanghai specifically, I don't think you need more than 3 etc slots for any one quest, I don't recall for the Shaolin Temple one. Oh, and you might one a 4th etc slot, or at least one in a coin purse, for the Yu Garden coins.

10. Default Re: Shanghai and Shaolin Temple Now Open!

I can't get passed the sneaking quest in the Shaolin Temple. I have tried every portal multiple times and I cannot pass it.

11. Default Re: Shanghai and Shaolin Temple Now Open!

it appears to be randomly allocated, changes each time you enter the demon room