1. Default Spring and Easter Events: 3/24 – 4/19

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news//7826/

2. Default Re: Spring and Easter Events: 3/24 – 4/19

lol the moon bunny totems special effect - a massive egg following you around with 3 rabbits hanging on?

3. Default Re: Spring and Easter Events: 3/24 – 4/19

the boxes seem to give epic pot scrolls at a decent rate in reboot

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Spring and Easter Events: 3/24 – 4/19

LOL "decent".
    More like "way inflated".
    Considering the same scrolls are sold for 45 coins in the shop, and you end up with at least 10 scrolls by the time you get your daily 35 coins from the boxes, something here is definitely not intended.

5. Default Re: Spring and Easter Events: 3/24 – 4/19

I say decent because I get one about every 40-50 boxes lol. It's high compared to how many someone would think we'd get them, but not high compared to the rest of the items. Idk I think it's weird to have them in the boxes at all in Reboot, but at the same time Reboot has become so stale that I really don't care.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Spring and Easter Events: 3/24 – 4/19

It's definitely intended that they're in the boxes (it's listed in the Update Notes), but I think they got the rates for the Epic Pot Scrolls and the Meso Bags switched.
    Doing my DIPQ for the day I got about 600 boxes that yielded about 20 Epic Pot Scrolls (I say "about" because I was using them as I got them, for lack of inventory space) and 1 Mysterious Meso Pouch. Would have made much more sense if it were the other way 'round.

7. Default Re: Spring and Easter Events: 3/24 – 4/19

Yeah I know it's intended to have them in there, I still think it's weird though, considering they've been so frugal with them in previous events.

8. Default Re: Spring and Easter Events: 3/24 – 4/19

They could be making up for the lack of them, as I recall, they were absent from the Reboot shop. Still, I'd expect them to limit them, like one a day or something.

GMS has like the easiest Reboot version.