1. Default Updated drop tables?

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask but I may as well. I played back then from 2005 to 2009 or but then quit and then I come every two years or so just to indulge in nostalgia. Anyway back then there were a lot of up to date websites that showed every monster and all of their drops, but now a days with all these game updates it seems those websites are dead and they're all outdated, (sites like hidden street, maple tip, basil market), and this forum still looks alive so the question is, is there a way to
    know exactly what item is dropped by what monster? Googling only shows results from years past which are outdated as I mentioned previously.

Its just so overwhelming to come back and notice how everything has changed, I need to be pointed in the right direction, thanks.

2. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: Updated drop tables?

Crusader codex seems pretty accurate to me.

3. Default Re: Updated drop tables?

Yeah but the problem is you can't search for an item if you don't even know who drops it in the first place, also in my case I barely have any crusader cards, say for example
    I wanted to look for Flame Throwing Stars (or recipe) how would I even begin? If my crusader codex is empty then I'm screwed.

4. Trump minus th money

drops from Lv177 Thunder.

5. Default Re: Updated drop tables?

Also drops from Nest Golem (the one in its own map, not the transformed one).

6. Default Re: Updated drop tables?

Damn, too bad I'm only level 150 and can't even access the are they're in.

Been farming these for a couple of hours and they don't drop the recipe, the crusader card doesn't display the recipe in question as well (it shows others, like arrow ones)

Anyway. maybe I should have worded the question better, aside from the crusader codex, is there anyway to know?

7. Trump minus th money

no extractions, really at the mercy of the codex and anecdotes of others

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Extractions never showed drops anyway, since those are determined server-side.

9. Default Re: Updated drop tables?

It's because the codex lists the transformed version rather than the normal version (both have different drops). But yeah, the drop rate is kind of pomegranate either way.