1. Default KMS Job Balance and New Dmg Cap -Your Thought?

Fact: Most of the job has their dmg cap increase by 25% - 200%

My Thought :

It only a matter of time b4 this happen

Yay CRA 10 Sec soloing incoming soon

And Finally a Chance to kill Hard lotus

Thank nexon i really need that dmg cap now i have a reason to come back again

New dmg cap = more fun lol can't wait for this to hit on gms

2. Default Re: KMS Job Balance and New Dmg Cap -Your Thought?

On the other side.... near all the classes got nerfed in different degree....

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: KMS Job Balance and New Dmg Cap -Your Thought?

Only classes that have few hits per second got their damage cap raised, in order to equalize their endgame potential with fast-hitting classes.

Which means, no 10-sec CRA, but maybe ex-Marksman Bryan will finally be able to defeat Dorothy as a Marksman.

4. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

I wonder if i will be able to clear dorothy before he does at least marksmans won't be ''garbage'' compared to others archers in end game, and 3 hits still nice anyway

5. Default Re: KMS Job Balance and New Dmg Cap -Your Thought?

This update took [way] too long, unfortunately.
    I haven't played Maplestory (outside of a few weeks' splurge for Reboot) in nearly a year, so someone else will have to clear Dorothy as a Marksman for me.

This update was a long time coming. A lot of people hit cap nowadays - it's even gotten as far as some capping inside dojo, which I think that means they hit 10x cap on normal bosses? Kind of extreme imo.
    I used to day dream in the shower, pre-bb, of what it would be like to hit that sexy 99,999 damage cap and how powerful that would make me. Now look where we are ;)

I've watched a lot of people quit over the past year - people who regularly bought nx every day/week - and it makes me wonder how many people will even still be around for this update in GMS.
    Time will tell. I'll continue to stick around forums.

6. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

Still need practice a lot

7. Default Re: KMS Job Balance and New Dmg Cap -Your Thought?

1 thing that caught my attention -> Shadower's Assassinate getting a dmg cap increase.
    Isn't midnight carnival already OP enough? Unless there's some nerf to midnight carnival which I'm not aware of.

8. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

People are suposely to use more assassinate now, even for people with high damage, they didn't buff midnight carnival.

9. Default Re: KMS Job Balance and New Dmg Cap -Your Thought?

Its a 627/1320% skill that used to do ~900m vs a 138% skill that did 1.21b. Which is now a (maybe) 1.62b skill vs a 1.5b skill or more likely a 1.32b vs a 1.5b. Its much easier to cap on nate+ shadow partner than midnight+ shadow partner.

10. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

I guess the idea is to use more assassinate, do you see others jobs using 3 jobs to attack bosses besides like Angelic Busters?
    EDIT: if it's easyer to cap on nate then it's much better for shadowers in general.

11. Default Re: KMS Job Balance and New Dmg Cap -Your Thought?

Now that 5th job is coming and also knowning that they are removing the dmg cap

let imagine if dmg cap is remove from gms right now how much dmg you think you would deal per line

if there no dmg cap atm i would deal 600mil per lines lolz..... yea 10 sec cra incoming or less

12. Default Re: KMS Job Balance and New Dmg Cap -Your Thought?

without dmg cap i think i'll maybe hit... the same pomegranatety damage i currently hit

13. Default Re: KMS Job Balance and New Dmg Cap -Your Thought?

mercedes more like nodpsedes

14. Default Re: KMS Job Balance and New Dmg Cap -Your Thought?

I'd hope that these upcoming changes would include new "end game" bosses along with different end game gear to dethrone the cra+tyrant sets. It makes little sense for them to have a final lvl 151+ potential tier with no current gear in that bracket worth using but sw glasses/tattoos.

15. Default Re: KMS Job Balance and New Dmg Cap -Your Thought?

They don't have that potential tier, so I don't think they're worrying about it too much.

16. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

Maybe make cubes more viable will make people stronger easyer and not so impossible to do x damage(like removing useless line like:mp, weapon/magic def, avoibility, acc, chance to absorve damage taken...)