Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Tower of OZ revamp

I was thinking about Tower of oz, alicia finnaly have her body back in the new block buster, so shouldn't she be able to fuse with her soul again?

So maybe they could do some changes, like adding a trampolin in 47f so classes that don't have vertical jump(or a pomegranatety one) can use it and go faster and have more time, making it more accessible for people to clear it, not needing so much damage to kill the Door.

Also i thinked about the kms having the mini-map thing like we do, since it's much harder for then to reach dorothy.

I also thinked in some bonus if you cleared the stage by a x(30/50?) amount of times, like:
    not having the 1 minute penalty in 22f when you fall(once), maybe having a chance to fail and not lose time in 24f, maybe make 2f not be able to drop 1 cards or change 2f so you can use 1 to clear a ''sigil'' with the number 1, maybe let Scarecrow be rushed like a normal monster so some classes don't need to relay in lucky to clear him fast, maybe having a extra set of keys in 33f too.
    What do you guys think about it?

2. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    brazil

Default Re: Tower of OZ revamp

Maybe it could still have some change?

3. Default Re: Tower of OZ revamp

47f doesn't need a trampoline....it's natural for some classes to have an advantage in some floors/disadvantage in other floors. A pally will have a difficult time on 47f but on 48f, they have godmode which turns one of the most technical stage into the old 2f (current 23f).

48f minimap thing is debatable. It raises the skill cap for tower of oz (If the minimap didn't exist, mmbryan would've been the 1st person in GMS to clear dorothy just by having more experience and understanding of game mechanics). On the flip side, if there is no minimap, people would just quit at 47f for the rank 1 box.

All the other floors are fine as is. I was able to get to 35f in a little more than 21 minutes back in August so there are ways of optimizing your runs. I was a competitive runner so I'm biased and prefer a more difficult tower of oz

Before they change anything, they should fix all the bugs in it and make it run more smoothly especially when a small fps lag can ruin your time. The insane lag you get before entering 1f shows the inefficiency already

4. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    brazil

Default Re: Tower of OZ revamp

Well the lag can really ruins, specially JQ's (not always but still), well if tower continue to be competitive there aren't too much changes to do i guess , depends on what nexon think what's best.