Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

The email leaks along with project veritas only served to prove that politicians don't directly control everyone who works under them them. The DNC and HFA are huge organizations. There were some people doing underhanded, sleazy stuff, but is that really a surprise to anyone? You disavow and move on. That's life.

2. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

She was directly involved though. This third video demonstrates it.

3. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

The same amount of proof as any other media outlet can promise; there isn't any way of knowing if it's true or false because the majority of what is said in the media these days is either halftruths or outright lies.
    http://truepundit.com/pentagon-hilla...n-national-tv/ is the source.

Personally, I feel that the resignations/firings themselves are admissions of guilt and proof that the things said in the videos are true. What they are really doing right now is not trying to drop the information that will indict her, wikileaks and veritas are currently both building up credibility so that when they do people will believe it instead of dismissing it outright; they need to release these smaller things that are easily proven correct first, and work their way up to the big ones.

Why haven't they already done so when they had so much time to do it, you ask? It's just as politically motivated as Hillary's own campaign is, but the difference is the things being leaked are actually legitimate; the timing is everything, if they released it too soon, she would have had time to get pardoned by Obama and defend herself in the debates, if they release it too late it actually does LESS damage overall that that, it means she would be in office and THEN thrown in jail, and Obama would have no authority to give her a presidential pardon, leaving Tim Kaine in charge, who is a useless idiot, which would be the next best thing if a Trump presidency for some reason was no longer possible. I would say they are currently right on schedule, they will likely drop the information that can directly and without any question implicate her in the final week before the election. After today's revelation that some of the voting machines in Texas are "accidentally" switching votes for Trump to votes for Hillary and not the other way around, I'm not too worried about the early voter stuff anymore either, those will be taken again at the end and people will not vote the same knowing full well that Tim Kaine will be their president and not Hillary.

All in all, I don't see this election going the way the establishment of either side wants it to, and they probably have realized that for months now.

4. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

http://www.snopes.com/texas-vote-switching/

5. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

OK, I'm just gonna come out and say it.

(((snopes)))

Seriously. Also, reminder that Soros OWNS Smartmatic.

https://mobile.twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/...82722218586112
    Totally impossible that this sort of thing could happen am I right?

Of course they are going to say that everything is perfectly fine, because they have softened the blow of or outright denied EVERY hit against Hillary big or small, legitimacy does not matter, only the narrative does. The simple fix for this, of course, is to not use voting machines; you can still rig an election without them but with a paper trail it's much more difficult. On election day, I encourage everyone who is voting for Trump to do paper ballots, and fill them out with pen only, particularly in one of the 16 states where Smartmatic is the main voting machine.

6. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

It contains more fact checking from credible sources than literally anything I've ever seen you post.

Of course I wasn't trying to change your opinion, I know full no opposing thoughts get into your paranoia box.

I was simply posting an opposing reality check for anyone else who actually still reads what you say.

Anecdotes for the record are not evidence. Evidence is provable and repeatable. Considering it's one of your own complaints I'd think you of all people would appreciate the fact people can say anything to further their agenda or get attention. You just don't devote any of your conspiracy hunting cycles chewing through things that you want to be true.

7. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/...ftware-glitch/
    Right, conspiracy theory. They've already found at least one "glitch" in the software and it's only been a day.

8. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

Um. How exactly do you feel that article in any way shape or form supports your theory du jour?

One of the smallest counties in Texas has voting software that accidentally suppressed the entire 14th Court of Appeals race any time someone voted straight for either party.

Also, ideally the first day is when you want to find bugs and glitches, so they can be addressed.
    The fact one county out 3,143 in the U.S. has had bugs in their voting equipment isn't a conspiracy, it's a miracle, given the dozens if not hundreds of different types of voting devices out there across the nation (including in the same state, since every county generally picks its own) and all of them have to be setup by someone. These devices aren't mind readers that come spontaneously loaded with all the options each year. They have to be input.

9. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

Correct. I didn't say anything about it being a biased glitch in that instance, only that glitches are definitely happening, proving that the integrity of the software is compromised.

10. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

You say "the software" like there is some magical standard for election devices and they all share the same code. Thats one of the #1 reasons I don't buy these conspiracy theories is because somehow someone would have to have access to pretty much every voting device on the market, at the same time, when most of them aren't networked in any way shape or form and have been in use nearly half a decade or more in some cases. So how exactly does that work in your version of events?

11. Trump minus th money

The voting machines all contain proprietary software. That's all I need to know to not trust it.

12. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

So do most cars and refrigerators these days.
    Why do you even care? It's a representative democracy, the public vote means pomegranate anyway.
    If anyone's going to rig anything it's the electoral college.

13. Trump minus th money

Oh, I'm not forgetting the electoral college. The anti-democracy pomegranate that happened, both successfully and unsuccessfully, in the primaries is still fresh in my mind.
    I will worry about that when it comes time to, but right now there are more immediate concerns.

Nueces County, Tarrant County, Denton County, Randal County, Potter County
    and certainly more to be reported in the next few days
    Will your smug denial continue?
    Last edited by xparasite9; 2016-10-25 at 05:13 PM.

14. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

So you're up to 6 out of 3000? Not undermining my point.

It's not a denial to point out that bugs do not equate to tampering. Bugs are bugs. Bugs happen anywhere there's a human element and a few places there isn't.
    Conspiracy is when actual tampering occurs.

People who point at everything and declare it a conspiracy are every bit the sheep as people who believe nothing is a conspiracy, they're just jerking to a different puppeteer's strings.

15. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

You mean like all the other examples of tampering with the elections that have been proven, ones that people who refuse to acknowledge them simply use circular logic as a defense against? "It's nothing, it's nothing, it's nothing" all the way up until it's proven to be something, then instead of admitting it, the next step is just "well, THIS is surely nothing, it's nothing, it's nothing!"

It doesn't really affect me that you are so deadset against it, but I can't grasp the mindset of buying into what the media tells you so willingly. Just because snopes provides the most sources doesn't actually mean anything, I would take one quality source over hundreds of tabloid tier garbage sources, and I do count all sources given from MSM as tabloid tier at this point, a quality source is at this point strictly down to what can only be considered stolen information, because unless you get the information without the person wanting it out and without any of their say in it, you will never get anything close to the real story; that in itself is completely sad and goes against this entire country, but if they are going to do it to us, why the hell can't we do it to them? The only ways to get legitimate information anymore are via hackers or to dig for it yourself, comparing raw unedited documentation dozens of times against similar documents, looking for discrepancies and similarities, looking over a mindnumbingly boring list of hundreds of thousands of names and dates and linking them together yourself, because anything you aren't doing yourself, you cannot trust in this day and age. Even the wikileaks stuff is only useful as reference, once you have that information it gives you pointers on where to dig and you can find the information yourself; everything is in public record if you look hard enough, the problem is it's masked in between a nearly infinite number of text documents that would take several lifetimes to search manually if you don't have pointers on where to start, such as dates, locations, names, times, monetary values, etc.

16. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

That's incredibly generous towards Hillary. The emails seem to show that this politician is pretty corrupt despite people working under them trying to make them less so. Even TYT reports it...

I don't understand why anyone would deny that the Clintons are corrupted as pineapple, it's just mind boggling to me. She might be the lesser of two evils, but there's no defending her when it comes to her email server, her corruption and her lying in public about policy. I understand if someone votes for her because it's a vote against Trump, but defending her or downplaying the pomegranate she did/does is beyond me.

17. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

The Donald Duck idea that was floated by her? That's hardly scandalous.

I'm much more troubled by the revelation of Trump paying off James O'Keefe who's well known for his reputation for selectively editing videos to make people/organizations look bad. He's even been in trouble with the law for attempting to wiretap a U.S. Senator. I wouldn't trust OKeefe any farther than I could throw him.

18. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

You mean the meaningless non-event that everyone has pretended was a Big Issue when nobody cared that The George W. Bush White House ‘Lost’ 22 Million Emails?

Not so indefensible with proper context;
    https://medium.com/the-curious-civil...eda#.31hf948f7

But the conspiracy theorists won't accept that because it's "media". As if every bloody human interaction on the planet isn't media and spin intended to get you to believe or perceive the way someone else wants to. You make reality look like anything when you only cherry pick your details.

19. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

We aren't talking about GWB, we are talking about Hillary Clinton.

People, or people like me, mostly don't give a pomegranate THAT she deleted emails, people delete emails all the time. We give a pomegranate that she deleted the emails to willfully hide the contents of them, they were scrubbed weeks AFTER the subpoena came through for them, which, as you hopefully know, is obstruction of justice. Then she lied about that. Then she lied about everything involved with lying about that. Then she tried to cover up lying about everything involved with lying about that. This isn't a single issue problem to begin with, focusing on each aspect and switching to a new one each time evidence comes up disproving you is a very annoying method of debate that doesn't actually prove anything other than you aren't willing to listen to anything outside of a certain mindset so you must trick yourself so the narrative fits that mindset. You may be thinking to yourself, "well that's just what you do, you are projecting on me", and I can't stop you from thinking that; as I said, the Veritas videos have given me plenty of confidence that I am right regardless of what people may believe, so you can say whatever you wish, say the videos are edited out of context or Hillary did something everybody does with her email servers so that makes it perfectly OK to commit a federal crime or that she didn't get the memo for weeks that the Benghazi embassy was going to be attacked and was begging for help or any of the thousands of other atrocious acts she has committed that the MSM refuses to cover and thus "it doesn't exist" in the current general public narrative, it doesn't really matter, there is now solid proof in my favor because of those videos, not just information that a bunch of losers on the internet dug through pdf documents to find and thus isn't "real".

20. Trump minus th money

It doesn't sound scandalous because you don't know the law.
    This kind of collusion between the campaign and the Super PACs is super-prohibited by federal law.