Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...or-politifact/

http://www.politifact.com/personalit...llary-clinton/

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/bernie-s/

Numbers would indicate that bernie actually funds them by your logic, otherwise I feel like theyd be more bias towards the pants on fire

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

Pantsuits on fire Kappa

3. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

4. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

So if you cherry pick one violent crime in several major cities over the first three months of this year, his broad statement meant to pander to base fears could be described as "true"? That's some impressive mental gymnastics. However, the one criminologist qualified it better by saying, "Mr. Trump is wrong if he is talking about overall crime and even violent crime". This is planely what the data shows.

Mind, the crime statistics which are voluntarily submitted by police departments are known to be pomegranate and unreliable so he might be right anyway.

5. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

Major cities see an increase in crime, but nationally its gotten lower, so I mean, perspective

6. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

I took it that he was referring to Hillary, "crime is rising", a known criminal now has a chance to rise to the most powerful position in the world. It's the Dem Convention right now, and he already had the balls to not only do a press conference, but a press conference DURING the opposing side's convention. In contrast, Hillary hasn't done a press conference period in over a year, because she knows by this point that every time she speaks in any situation that doesn't have every single reaction or response fully planned and stacked in her favor she WILL lose votes. Hell, she will still lose some votes even in a perfect situation.

I have cautious optimism that Trump will be smart enough to save Benghazi commentary for near the end and do it correctly, because that's his ticket. The Russians have already said they are going to leak the rest of her emails the night before the first debate between the two of them. Personally I feel like they should have given it slightly more time that that, because Hillary already knows the pomegranate in them or at least knows the premise, Trump's campaign are the ones that will need to sift through it for decent dirt. She can still win even with all of this pomegranate against her, that's just how much she has stacked the final playing field in her favor at this point.

7. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Source?

8. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

Didn't save the link, but I got the link from /pol/ so the veracity of the statement was probably be biased. I've heard it as hearsay in other places as well. Their first debate is less than 2 months away now, so that will prove whether or not they are just making pomegranate up. It would be a smart move for the Russians to do so if they are supporting the Trump campaign, and many indications seem to point to that; Trump and Putin have both complimented each other before on character and I think Putin would rather have him than Hillary, the way they would handle each other would be different, not necessarily as allies but not with as much hostility at first. I think Putin could pull another stunt or two like Ukraine before Trump would turn on him completely, whereas Hillary would go along with public opinion entirely and immediately condemn even a small breach, especially now that she thinks he is trying to influence our election in favor of her opponent.

http://imgur.com/a/lFHx3

This is an interesting read from /pol/ as well. There is no proof and it could just be some guy RPing as a member of the FBI, but I tend to read things like this regardless, and if future (publicly known) events all line up as they say they will I start to take the things that are impossible to verify a bit more seriously. I think this one also mentions that the Russians will leak the rest at some point before the election is over.

9. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I think trump would absolutely be putin's b'itch. I think it was on TYT where someone said trump was possibly bankrolled by people connected to russia as far back as the 80s but also very recently so there's definitely more to putin/trump than just the flirting they do. Even if trump didn't want him to, i fear europe would be at serious risk to putin.

Regardless i want to see wikileaks' stuff asap, but my opinion of assange has become very negative because of this. It's clear he's f'ucked over our country by not delivering well before the convention. The way you say "the russians should dump what they have" is interesting because it seems like you're basically skipping the middleman (wikileaks), but it's entirely possible that the russians and wikileaks could leak entirely separate information.

Holy. S'hit. I know it's 4chan and i have to hold my skepticism but i still believe 90% of what he said. Thank you for sharing that. I have been following the limited public knowledge of the clinton foundation and it's so unbelievable but NOWHERE near indicating that it's at that level.

10. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...-clinton-probe

15,000 more. They are currently stalling the release and "don't know if they will be released before the election".

Keep in mind that these 15,000 were never turned over to the FBI in the first place, they were found BY the FBI, which is technically lying by omission.

11. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

World cares, why?

12. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

What do you mean, why? If a potential Commander in Chief of the most powerful country in the world is an all-but convicted criminal on more counts than a great majority of the people that are actually IN prisons, that seems like it should be a big deal. It's one thing if it's an implication that they are scum simply due to the fact that they are politicians, it's an entirely different other thing if everyone on the planet that has been following the case, including her own staff and supporters and voters, are aware that she is guilty of high treason. Don't you think that would make us look a thousand times worse than some orange guy who doesn't like mexicans and has a handful of pomegranatety ideas and a bunch that are actually decent if you actually look at his stances? Nobody would take us seriously, everyone would from that point on assume our elected officials truly are above the law (again, it is an assumption but never has anyone pushed it even close to as far as she has, she basically owns the entire justice department outright and she makes no effort to even mask that fact).

Liberals are, lets face is, pansies (or to be more politically correct, more peaceably minded) who would never be willing to secede even if Trump wins, they will just suck it up and deal with his pomegranate. There is a VERY REAL chance that there will be multiple secessions if she wins, she stands against everything that many people (no, not just white people) in the south believe in; whether it be for sound reasons or unsound, it doesn't matter, the top priority should be holding the country together, not stroking some terrible harpy's ego. At this point she's pretty much lost anyway, she is only still ahead in the polls of outlets that the Clinton Foundation or subsidiaries thereof own or have very large stakes in and even those she's only ahead by a few points in all but the most blatantly wrong ones, but I don't like the fact that she was ever in the running to begin with, it puts out the message that anyone, no matter what terrible things they do, can become president based not on merit but on who they own. Not everyone is qualified to be president. Trump is not qualified to be president either, but that which tips the scales is the fact that he is not a criminal that even our justice department is too afraid to convict because she is a female and therefore automatically considered "an important step our country needs to take" and more importantly because of, again, her foundation having tendrils in just about every important organization in the world.

I'll be voting Trump even though I like Johnson a bit more, because Johnson still doesn't have a shot in the current system and I would rather get someone I don't like than someone I REALLY don't like. I'm looking forward to the first debate, she's been avoiding debates ever since she announced her candidacy for a reason. Johnson might actually beat her in polls on election day too, though I doubt is since we are still so far up the two party system's ass.

13. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

So you're saying you're crazy? Got it. Question withdrawn.

14. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Not only is that a personal attack, it's not even relevant.
    In a classic display of public hubris, I urge you to recuse yourself from this discussion.

Never underestimate the size of the most important Democratic voter base: people who "live" in cemeteries.

15. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

It's cute you still think I care.

16. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

I suppose if anyone's gonna get away with that it will be her.

Wikileaks has already said that they are going to add this batch to the others at a more opportune time, which implies that they are the ones that gave this batch to the FBI in the first place in order to force them to either take action or look even more worthless than they already do when wikileaks inevitably announced that the FBI did nothing with them. FBI made the right move by announcing it as quickly as possible. Maybe unrelated but maybe not, a few hours before this leak was announced by the FBI, someone tried to scale the embassy that Assange currently has asylum in. Maybe it was an attempt on his life or maybe (probably) he is just paranoid at this point and assumed it was, but either way I feel like that may be a driving factor for the timing on this, to show that he is not afraid to keep leaking stuff even if his life is at risk.
    Forum belongs to you, you can say whatever you want, I don't have to agree with it but really anyone can say whatever they want. Regardless if our opinions differ, you have not banned me like most other admins of just about every site I've ever been on, so at the very least you aren't suppressant of free speech if the opinions differ from your own, which I can respect.

To explain further what I meant, I don't think entire STATES will secede (except Texas), I think communities will. As in, entire communities will band together, stop paying taxes and effectively go off the US grid. An entire state generally does not have the infrastructure or the defensive capabilities to secede in this day and age, our power grids in every state except Texas can be completely taken down with a handful of marines at best, and even if it wasn't that way, most states would consider the international ramifications beforehand; the civil war was much different than this situation because in that instance other countries could not instantly swoop in and destroy both sides while they were preoccupied with each other.

It would still be close to the same thing, effectively, because a large portion of the armed forces would be preoccupied with handling rogue communities, but individual communites do not have the foresight to consider international affairs; it doesn't help that most of those communities will barely have a handful of people with even a GED among the whole lot.

17. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

That would require so much more than this. You are projecting an apocalypse based on nothing more than noise and bluster. This is no different from the last six decades of incompetent uninformed populace listening to fear mongering and conspiracy theories and there are no where near the numbers of people involved in this particular one to even register. Nor are the majority of them competent enough to even think of something as simple as "lets not pay our taxes in protest". Their idea of protesting is screaming at the top of their lungs into their personal vacuums, patting themselves on the back for the great change they've accomplished, and going back to their lives as if nothing ever happened. Because that's what the overwhelming majority of people do when faced with change that doesn't visibly, directly and tangibly touch them, and thanks to the checks and balances in our system that includes which person-mask our tyrannical overlords are wearing in any given political season.

18. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

I'm not entirely sure how much further you are saying it needs to go. The Clinton Foundation is a scandal that is already several orders of magnitude larger than the entirety of Watergate.

All it takes it one person that's charismatic enough to lead them by the noses in each community. If people are too stupid to think not to pay taxes, they are also too stupid to resist becoming a flock under a person who has similar ideologies but is able to articulate them more effectively.

I do agree that for the most part people as a whole will ignore things that don't directly influence them. The main difference is that, while you feel that the aforementioned breakpoint has not been reached yet, I feel that it is at the boiling point, and if Hillary is elected it will spill over.

Even if she isn't elected it may still spill over if she isn't convicted on anything, or if it doesn't there will still be permanent changes in how the general public sees those that govern them. Even if she isn't put away and nothing overt happens, the little trust we had left for our government would be gone after that point, it would really just be pushing the issue back a couple decades at most, and the boiling point reached then would be even larger than the one that would happen now given that people would have had several decades more to stew in their negative feelings about the disparity between the top and the middle/bottom of society. It's possible that nothing will happen even then, but if it doesn't, that will be the moment this country ceases to be a democracy and people accept it as a dictatorship. Sometimes holding to the status quo is a reaction nobody can resist, but I really hope it doesn't come to that.

19. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

So what exactly are you using as your barometer here?

20. Default Re: Crooked Hillary!

Barometer for what, the Clinton Foundation being worse than Watergate, or the boiling point? Either way, I'll answer both.

Watergate was undeniably a huge scandal, but it was mainly only prevalent to the US. Nixon and those working under him did a lot of terrible things, but they were directed mainly at his political adversaries and had little effect (note, not NO effect, politics always has some effect internationally no matter what, but little effect) outside of US affairs. The Clinton Foundation is different, it is very much an international presence, it has many negative effects on MANY other countries (mainly based on who they take "donations" from and then turn a blind eye to, but also some more direct effects, especially if you consider Hillary to be a subset of the Clinton Foundation, which you should, especially given many increasingly damning new pieces of evidence showing that she directly abused her position as Secretary of State and gave preferential treatment and fasttracking to people that donated to her Foundation http://www.breitbart.com/news/many-d...-her-at-state/). If you consider that Hillary is a face of the Clinton Foundation, you can then add multiple other things to it's bad track record; the emails, Benghazi (willfully allowing ambassadors and an entire embassy to fall by ignoring pleas for help for months straight is not the same as killing them yourself, but it IS killing them by negligence even if it wasn't on purpose), and other topics that have already been brought up earlier in this thread. The Foundation is supposed to be a charity but in reality it's a "legal" way for her and her husband to funnel in international third party interests' money without raising suspicion.

On the boiling point, I am admittedly basing this less on fact and more on feeling based on people I talk to regularly, I can't be -sure- they will act in the ways they say they will, they could just be blowing steam, but, many of them have the armaments and the property types (typically, many of the friends of my family that I am referring to own large areas of mountainous locations in good choke-point locales, heavily forested and completely self sufficient both on food and energy; apocalypse conspiracy types through and through) to follow through, as well as the mentality to do so, many of them have a pretty deepseated dislike of all authority either because they want to be left alone or, in some cases, were previously caught trafficking moonshine or marijuana and were eventually caught. At least I assume most of them were caught, we never really delve too far into that, they get really skittish talking about that type of stuff. In hilly or mountainous areas, that type of person/family tends to thrive; every one of them are hunters, can survive indefinitely in the wilderness with or without power, and would generally be a gigantic nuisance for an established armed force, particularly one like our military that would be under constant public scrutiny and would not be able to do anything overtly unethical without getting massive backlash from the rest of the public here and worldwide. BECAUSE they are traditionally a more ethical force that historically has punished bad behavior whenever caught, there is a very good chance of mass defections within the military after some unethical missions were carried out, even if 100% of them were to support the government from the start, which is a pretty impractical stretch of logic.

Back to WHY people would go that far to begin with, think about a bunch of good old boy hillbillies and their reaction to this debacle AFTER having seen 8 years of a black man as president. I won't even bother trying to deny that, as I said in the previous post, many of their reasons are unsound, but racism and even some degree of sexism are both certainly on the list. They just had 8 years of a black man as president, they are pissed off, and here comes Hillary, not only a woman, but a woman that is blatantly flaunting the law AND in a position of power AND from a wealthy family. Now, you may call that a form of doublethink, and that they only respect the law when it is convenient to them and the rest of the time will try at every opportunity to bypass it themselves, and you would be CORRECT in that statement, but again, they aren't all that bright. Now, they are twice as pissed off. What happens when she is elected in? Currently it has reached the point where a conversation cannot even be held on any topic with them any of them without it devolving into them drinking a LOT and getting really pissed off and blowing pomegranate up to blow off frustration. Their anger can't go too much above what it is currently at before they start lashing out at others, they are already on the brink as it is. Unless you were around it, you can't have any clue how unstable those already unstable people are right at this moment in time.

It's an entirely different culture from urban and to an extent even rural culture in this country itself. They are very isolated from others, they have mild panic attacks when anyone comes near their property unannounced, they have huge wire fences surrounding their entire...what I can only call a compound, most of them have at least a few moats with breakaway bridges, pidgeon nests with sniper rifles perched in a locked safe in them, hidden rooms built into the side of the mountain that are unlisted in city blueprints, dozens of large dogs trained to kill that they have to lock away even when family or friends come to visit, all around paranoid as pineapple people. Those redneck hillbilly stories you see in old cartoons where the two families are shooting at each other from their porches with those shotguns with the funnel noses are not only real, but add modern technology and fortifications on top of that. Unless the government is willing to start firebombing forests and burning out the entire country in order to smoke them all out, there is no "easy" way of taking care of these borderline or at times full-on lunatics.