1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Hunter's Club statistics

So I've been doing this event on about 10 characters, and here are my results for now, in %, after 1586 runs:

BadgePocketTotem
    Rabbit22.221.420.2
    Dog10.510.55
    Hog5.41.81.1
    Bear0.750.70.06
    King of Beasts00.060.13
    Hunter0.0600.06

We all knew that getting the top tier items was nearly impossible. That's Nexon's usual modus operandi.

The interesting thing in these results, to me, is that they went the extra mile and made Totems harder to get than the other stuff. We have 3 totem slots vs. one pocket (at most, some haven't unlocked it) and one badge (which for non-mules is taken up by the Ghost Ship badge that no unpottable badge can surpass), and these totems are Unique Equipped so you couldn't use three Dogs if that's the best you got. And yet, they made the Hog Totem so rare, that you don't have to be exceptionally unlucky to fail to get it despite doing all your runs every single day. The utterly useless Hog Badge, on the other hand, is quite easy to obtain.
    That's the extra twist of meanness that proves the GMS team does, in fact, know how the game is played - and uses that knowledge against us.
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2016-03-09 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Updated to include the last days of the event.

2. Default Re: Hunter's Club statistics

Good thing I stopped once I got the hog totem and pocket, though the bear totem I bet its more along the line of being 0.3 than 0.07.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon

Default Re: Hunter's Club statistics

Consider the pattern.
    Rabbit Totem is about the same rate as Rabbit Badge.
    Dog Totem is half the rate of Dog Badge.
    Hog Totem is 1/5th the rate of Hog Badge.
    So I'm perfectly willing to believe Bear Totem is 1/10th the rate of Bear Badge, or even less. However, I'll be the first to admit that a sample size of 1348 is not enough to get anywhere close to the true probability for anything under 5%.

4. Default Re: Hunter's Club statistics

i'm just waiting to see wut happens to the abusers

5. Orbital Bee Cannon

Probably nothing.

One week ago, KThxBaiNao said "I will be making an official statement on the Hunter's Club soon."
    "Soon" hasn't arrived yet.
    It's possible they will do something during the update maintenance on the 10th (there was no maintenance last week, so they couldn't have done it then).
    If nothing is done by then, however, it's safe to assume the abusers will once again be allowed to go their merry way with their ill-gotten goods intact.

6. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

I wonder if they changed the rates at day 1, some people sayed that got good stuff in the first day, after that, basicaly crap...