Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Maple Leaf Council Disbanded

I pulled up my old laptop and found all my images from back then after a few hours of searching. I'm not going to post any of them since I am sure everyone has matured from four years ago, but essentially it was a clown-fiesta of immaturity.
    - Excessive usage of XD in official discussion channels, casual racism, etc. Just imagine a chatroom of 16 year olds.
    - One person would always talk about hentai
    - One person had a vendetta against people buying NX for meso and went out of their way to "trap" players applying to MLC by pretending to be buying meso, then screenshot it (on what looks like a windows 95 PC) and post it in the main discussion chat
    - One member was a self-admitted hacker, and the GM presiding over MLC knew about it and didn't care
    - There was a special MLC section on the forums, and for some reason we had elevated privileges to the entire forum and several members were going around deleting posts they didn't like
    - At one point Artasi attempted to teach how to not be immature when talking (did not work)
    - Terrible, terrible, absolutely awful suggestions by people who had no idea what they were talking about. "Just update gameguard" "captcha will stop all bots!" "force accounts to link a credit card and fine people if they get caught cheating" are a few I see scrolling through my SS's
    - Several counselors didn't main/barely played the class they represented

And then I think I was accused of leaking info? I got kicked from MLC and banned in game iirc. I distinctly remember it was the AB counselor sharing upcoming cash shop/miracle time/event info with their guild skype group as the source of leaks, and why it eventually got shut down.

Anyways, good trip down memory lane. These images were mixed in with thousands of my old screenshots, and I enjoyed going through them again.