IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Scheduled Maintenance - January 27, 2016

Game is up.

I received a 2x EXP coupon even though I have yet to claim that reward. (I have a tendency to claim all attendance rewards on the last day, instead of claiming each on the day it's earned).

I wonder what coupons I'll get when I do get around to claiming it. (One? Two separate ones? Two in a stack that turns to one on logout?)
    I also wonder what will happen to my 2x Drop coupons. I've been slacking and haven't reached day 13 of the attendance yet. Will I get two working coupons or the glitched stack?

Edit: I re-read the maintenance notice and it seems the attendance rewards haven't been fixed. So it's fair that I get compensation ahead of time. I just don't know why the maintenance notice said "Players who completed and received the Day 9 reward" when it should just be "completed Day 9 of the attendance".

Also, the following was added to the notice:
    Now let's see how many Ursus clears happen...

3. Default [Complete] Scheduled Maintenance - January 27, 2016

4. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Maintenance - January 27, 2016

And on a side note, the coupons are given to the first character you log in on.

5. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Maintenance - January 27, 2016

yeah... logged on an alt that was almost 120 already.. RIP coupon

6. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Maintenance - January 27, 2016

Players will no longer get stuck when speaking with NPC Qing Merchant during the quest "Finding Shim Chung".

Not sure it is just me but now I am stuck at the next cut scene...

Assuming that Nexon fixes 1 cut scene at a time, guess it will take 3~4 more weeks fix rest of cut scenes?

7. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Maintenance - January 27, 2016

so many problems with so little fixes :/

8. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Maintenance - January 27, 2016

The CM absolutely insists that they are working on fixes, but I feel like they're incredibly slow still.

9. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Maintenance - January 27, 2016

By the way, when you're inside ursus and you use all your potion count and have a potion pot it still lets you heal even though you have 0 potion count. So they didn't actually fix it.