Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Blade and soul Q/A

Unfortunately, almost every single skill a summoner needs for 7F is currently broken, so beating him right now on this class is 100% luck. I've seen people with much pomegranatetier gear than mine beat him because he didn't use certain skills, and I've seen people with way better gear get wrecked even harder than I am because he spams those skills. All of our cancels are partially broken, our taunt is broken, our heal abilities are mostly broken, our root abilities are partially broken, and a few of our DPS skills aren't even doing 1/3 of what they are supposed to, making the enrage impossible unless he just stands there charging up the skills that don't put him into permadodge. The cat also seems to have gotten much dumber postpatch, sometimes when he is in crouch he refuses to listen to anything else you tell him to do, then when he gets up he just stands there, doesn't even start attacking again.

2. Default Re: Blade and soul Q/A

I find this odd, I literally play daily with 3 summoners, including @Kunagisa; and none of them have reported this. Someone brought up the tank issue but it seems to be that mushins tower is just incredibly a plantain and most of the tank movies just naturally don't work. I'lll ask them specifically tonight

3. Default Re: Blade and soul Q/A

Confirmation on this? I thought we just got nerfed this patch. Though I did notice my cat just getting dumb after taunting, I thought they just added latency to it or something.

4. Default Re: Blade and soul Q/A

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsou...days/?sort=top

However, if you look at the top comment,
    it seems like it was intended.

NO SIR, I DO NOT LIKE THIS.

But yes, the cat was noticeably nerfed, as were doom 'n bloom and nettles and a few other skills. I can work around it by rotating hammer/anklebiter/dash stunning, but I don't like it, and it's anything but a stable transition, the cat can easily lose the mob now even while juggling it. I guess on bosses with no enrage timer I can always just switch to Alley Cat and sit in the corner healing the cat without attacking...

Taunt no longer is priority threat, it just adds a static value and if you go over that value you can still pull the mob from the cat. On top of that, the effect is completely removed as soon as the cat leaves crouch, which is a 3 second window until the cooldown is up.

5. Default Re: Blade and soul Q/A

Can account bound items be mailed cross server? I noticed that daily dash rewards and hongmoon coins are cross server. What about the wardrobe? Those may be enough reason to get a short subscription just so I can transfer stuff around servers. I assume gold can't go cross server but I was just planning on converting all of that to HM coins.

6. Default Re: Blade and soul Q/A

Costumes mainly can't be traded, the only way to get things cross server is through the marketplace

7. Default Re: Blade and soul Q/A

Wait, so the wardrobe is not cross character even on the same server? I saw that as the only benefit to it since I don't collect a ton of them. Given the fact that a lot of people have reported the premium windwalk effect reduces their FPS by a ton on some classes, I don't think I'll be getting it any time soon.