Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

I have a loooot of updates to make cus of how much sh`it I've been doing, will do so when i get home from work zzz

2. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

I don't have SS" right now but i did the following this week;

-Got the blackwyrm claw which was insane, best ring in the game and not by a little either

-Got all my soulshields perfect (save for 1 which became to difficult for me)

-Got my purification jar

-Not only beat mushins tower, but I got his frekin hat

-Have all my materials for up to true pirate, just need the soulstones

My last goal is to get the lightning draw, but man, 4 man is a hard dungeon.

3. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

The flames mechanic in dungeons has to be one of the annoying things in this game. I died three times today because some people decide to rush in a dungeon.

4. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Seriously, why is this a thing? If they wanted to prevent entry for a certain period of time, wouldn't it be better to just close it off with an invisible wall or something and throwing the flames behind it? Why flat out kill you instantly for being in the wrong place at the wrong time?

5. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Well, I can finally kill Junghado, have to use a spec just for fighting him and had to upgrade a lot of things to meet the DPS check on top of that. I didn't realize how much the ATK Diamond buffed your damage, before I got to sub 10% before enrage hit, now I usually kill him with over a minute to spare.

edit: also, does anyone have a guide on how Currency Exchange works? The interface is worded very strangely. I have over 100g now so 1:67 isn't bad at all, I can easily get the Pure White outfit before the event ends, and maybe a stack of roses for the event gem transmuting.

6. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Started playing this a few days ago with a few friends, been taking it slow.
    Haven't really done more than just proceed in the storyline and do every possible quest, so I'm just level 23.
    Playing a Destroyer on Greenhollow in EU.

Spoiler

7. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

I went ham on blackwyrm previous to this patch, but have little to upgrade now so taking my time. Eventually will get my max lab pieces then focus on saving up gold specifically for level 50 patch. Right now I'm just making moonwaters once every few days and selling them for minimum profit. I really want some of the new costumes but seeing them go up for like, a minimum of 50 gold each, not really in my priority list at least for now lol

8. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

I caved and started playing a few weeks ago. Unfortunately still very busy so I'm not progressing too fast.
    Made a destroyer in Mushin. Still getting the hang of animation cancelling and dodging with iFrames. Fun game.

Currently saving up for a 25 AP diamond because I've been wasting my money upgrading my weapon when the gem is way more beneficial.

9. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

I've really only had time for Faction and E. Fleet dailies because of my work schedule lately. I've worked up to 33 Siren Emblems. Is there any way to get more than the two per day from the quests that doesn't include the 0.00001% chance of getting an emblem from boxes? I've been wanting to upgrade my Siren weapon for a month and that's the only part slowing me down.

10. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Give me your IGN, I can't promise you can join my guild, cus of warlock we're kind of tight on space, but I'll ask (have to for @Words; too), I have another guild that will take ya as well that are friendly. Although they play like 10PM+ EST. I know a lot of des pro's who can give you advice. @Bacon; could probably teach you how to use your ass to kill everything.

Also yeah, the 25 attack diamond is pretty much going to deflate from here on out because of the warlock rush coming to a close regarding them.

All you really can do is mass run Poh 4/6, you're in NA so I can help with that when/if you're available lol

11. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

I joined my friends' guild - small but personal. I'm not able to keep up with the hardcore players nowadays anyway.

I've read a lot / watched a lot on destroyers and I feel like I'm doing pretty well. I rarely die anyone, even at poh4 (once I learned the attack patterns without indicators.. man I do not like that).
    Not good enough for Naryu or BSH4 yet, but hopefully I'm there within a week or so.
    I was finally able to clear 7F mushin yesterday so I'm happy with that. Damage is still too low for 8F. I need more crit.

12. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

I heard there are pockets of maplesotry guildes going around, does the person happen to be Ash?

Well shoot me on Solemn if you need anything, or @Bacon; if he's on, we def got people who like to help around.

13. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Got my thunder god both outfits in 2 runs, hell yeah, THE TRUE BLADEMASTER OUTFIT

14. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

I wouldn't worry about getting me in a guild though. Started over with a Summoner and I'm only level 18 right now. Was playing FM a couple mins a day before school in the mornings and everything was fine but I tried playing last night and I had these massive lag spikes that made it impossible. Ping goes from 90-100 in the mornings to 130-150+ and random spikes in the night.

I was enjoying FM a lot but Summoner is quite cool too, except for that pineappleing retarded looking cat.

15. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Good day today, got my lab 1 piece with perfect rolls, only 7 more to go and i can take a break from the dungeon lol

Gonna shoot for plat in PVP this weekend, get some moontears tomorrow to make some moonwater stones to sell for a quick buck.

16. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/...n-this-spring/

I've heard to stock up on soulstones to be prepared. Lots and lots of soulstones. Anything else?

17. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Honor orna's are another big hoard item. Also some of the purple orbs, hae or whatever, they will be randomly needed. Perfumes too at one point. Other than that everything is farmable only in the new dungeons. I suggest study up as they will be as hard if not harder than Lab when it comes to tech.

18. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Considering make a forcemaster, I have about 200 gold, and I'm hoping to have 1k before patch hits. I ended up getting the wind aura so I had to change my outfit again zzz

THEY CALL ME THE WIND GOD

19. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Broke 410ap, survived Blackwyrm to get the drops, cleared BSH4 and mushin 8.1/8.2, maxed a few laby pieces. Am ready for silverfrost!

20. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

I just got to 45 and now it's time to upgrade stuff I guess.

EDIT: Damn it, I didn't know about the patch, guess I hit 45 just in time anyway. I wish I had more time to play, sometimes I can't even get 15 minutes without stuff coming up :(
    Last edited by Words; 2016-03-23 at 09:58 AM.