Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

IM HAVING WITHDRAWL, IV E BEEN AT WORK FOR 8 HOURS AND 4 mINUTSE

2. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

How do you still have stuff to do at this point? All I have to do at this point is a couple hours of dailies.

3. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

I wish I had enough time to do the stuff I wanted to do, this is what I'm trying to do;

-Practice arena, seriously I have so many combos to memorize and I haven't had time
    -Make sure I have 100 soulstones everyday for moonwater stones. My guild gives me about 20-40 a day so I'm hoarding them to benefit the guild (whether by selling if it spikes after the feb 10th patch, or passing them around for upgrades)
    -Crafting and rerolling soulshields to get maximized crit by wednesday and have another set ready for the new set that's coming out
    -get the deadtide necklace related to crit
    -Ogre/Dragon hunting for possible ring/outfit
    -Making every character to 45 for soulstone farming or just daily gold benefits. Right now I'm only 19 on my second destroyer but I was hoping to be level 45 by sunday night, doesnt look like its going to happen.
    -farm for costumes
    -Farm moonwater tears with guildies, along with recipes

This is all on top of trying to help lower level guildies with things, such as farming for soulshields/costumes from infernal lord -breathes-

4. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Ah, multiple characters and crafting, neither of which I'm doing, lol. I might make a Warlock too, but I don't really like melee classes at all in MMOs.

5. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

This is all I've been doing since I hit 45, with the exception of the Moonwater Arena soul shield.

I got the Darude Sandstorm outfit on my first run of that dungeon, I got the Pugilist outfit after 3 runs of that dungeon, I got the Inferno Lord's outfit on my first run of the Tomb of Exiles, I got the Blackram Narrow's outfit after a few runs of that dungeon, I eventually got Stinger after soloing Pinchy a bunch, and this morning I got the Red Mask after about 300 runs between my characters and the Ivory Scepter outfit. I still have a long way to go, especially for the Infinite Challenge one...

My list so far

6. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

I'm still trying to get that damn Lycan Tailfeather. I have Wolfskin and Lycan's Sorrow, so I can't stand having one part of the set missing. Maybe I should get the student pack at some point. I need to charge some ncoin to unlock mail anyway, plus the outfits are taking up a ton of space in my storage.

7. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Got my destroyer up to 21, and a lot of crafting done today. Gonna start back on moonwater trans stones once im done with these last ones

8. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Rising Sun and Lunar Eclipse are the only ones in the current list that interest me, and they are only in the cash shop from what I can tell.

My god, does this game specifically weight boxes to not give you your classes weapon unless you use a brilliant key? I've used around 15 boxes per upgrade, with the high end being 47 Profane Jiangshi boxes. Currently sitting at 18 Siren boxes. Why did they have to give the game RNG, why can't devs just leave us alone and let us play the game?
    Last edited by Flonne; 2016-02-07 at 10:46 AM.

9. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

HOLY pomegranate. Farming the moonwater arena shield is SO BORING.

10. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Patch due in 2 days, can't wait to upgrade my character. Working on purification jars now so I can get that sweet 20k stamina, then ill start my second characters profession with radiant ring.

11. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

I started today with about 30 gold... Then I ran into an awful spell of luck when trying to get Pinchy's full outfit and upgrades for my sword.

The end result is that I got the outfit in full after about 300 spins and I finally got my weapon to maxed out True Profane after dozens of Blightstone runs and boxes used (sooo many keys...). I logged out for the night at about 6.5 gold.

Hopefully my luck will turn around tomorrow. I'm trying hard for that Infinite Challenge outfit.

12. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

HOLY F`UCK I CANT CONTAIN MYSELF. THE NEW BLADEMASTER HONGMOON SKILL IS THE ONE WHERE I CAN SUMMON A PENTAGON OF LIGHTNING STRIKES FROM HELL. I LOVED THAT SKILL SO MUCH.

ALSO, I CAN MAKE MAD MONEY OFF MOONWATER TRANS STONES, AND HAVE MY PURIFICATION JAR DONE. HAVE 200 CHARMS READY FOR MY NEW SOULSHIELD SET ROAR.
    @Bacon;

YOU READY BRO, ARE YOU READY

13. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

How does one get past floor 4 of Mushin Tower as a Blade Master? I'm having the most difficult time. I'm spamming my potions and healing effects as much as possible, whenever possible, but it isn't enough. The Jiangshi summons so often and the summons are mostly what's pineappleing me up. The pleb that I hire doesn't do anything all match but stand there (what a waste of money) and any time I dodge or jump back (SS), Jiangshi moves immediately with me. I've gotten it as low as maybe 45% of its total HP, but then it just outlasts me.

14. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Seriously how the pineapple am I suppose to get 20G to buy 4 MWTS? I really want to evolve my weapon to Awakened Siren but holy pomegranate.. that's nuts.

15. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

I'm right there in the same boat as you. Dailies help a lot, but it certainly takes time... I did the math and from where I sit right now (28 Soul Stones, 10 Silver Naryu coins, Storm Siren Sword), it'll take me another almost 45 Gold to upgrade my weapon, if I bought the rest of the Soul Stones required. lol

Spoiler

I leave for vacation on Saturday morning, though. I may just wait until I come back on the 20th to see if prices have changed at all.

16. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Looks like they nerfed the unholy crap out of wheel of misfortune, so should probably save your naryu coins for if they cave to the inevitable peaching that is coming. The amazing (but untradeable) gems are replaced with 1 siren emblem, and naryu gold coins no longer come from it.

17. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Soulstones are pretty easy to come by. You get around 10 daily just from Misty woods faction quests. But the pineappleing MW... I think I'll just ask someone to craft a bundle for me

18. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Spoiler

Relatively sure based on what I've seen online that the base HP and crit are max rolls on this, so it's a good start. Hopefully I'll be able to beat 7F soon, before patch I could solo all of the blue 45 dungeons and a few parts of poharan, but they nerfed summoner really hard in this patch; taunt is broken, nettles is broken, and I've heard a few other things aren't working correctly but I don't use those builds. Mainly, the huge problem is taunt, it only ticks once now, and gives a long period of aggro switch during its cooldown.

19. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Spoiler

It seems that the basic cost for upgrading items, for Hongmoon weapons at least, have decreased.
    Before the patch I had to pay 1 gold and some silver. Now, I have to pay 65 silver. Lovely change.

And I finally got the Profane Shroud outfit along with its hairpiece.

Profane Shroud

20. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Yeah, the prices went down overall by around half, and the material cost is down too in some cases, mainly Soulstones cost is less now.