Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Agreed. I could kill people around my level utilizing my burn build and other FM without the burn build got destroyed. But summoners and assassins... lol.

2. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

I have a plat blademaster going to like, hella train me this weekend, I need a crash course on what a blademaster does to utilize its techniques. We're the hardest to get to platinum right now, hongmoon skills will make it better, but I love this game so much I really want to understand my class down to a science.

3. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

I tried out PvP today and I don't think I understand it at all...

I had a first couple of great rounds, where I won 3 in a row before finally losing (to another Kung Fu Master). In the 4th match onward, I started getting this weird issue where all I get when I press ANYTHING AT ALL, even my basic attack, I just get, "you cannot do that right now," "try again later," over and over and over and over again. Meanwhile, the opponent is clobbering the living pineapple out of me, some stun locking me, others freezing me so I can't move the entire time. If I EVER get a break and can land more than one hit before it spams those messages at me, I might win another match, but I don't understand why I'm getting this crap. I can be just walking around the arena, free of any status effect, and if I press any skill at all, it spams the living hell out of me with those messages.

4. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Is there any way to pickup an item through an alternative way? Such an unlucky position...
    Anyone playing in the EU server?

5. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Stand right on top of the portal and face outward. Move forward toward the item until the prompt changes to "Take".

I've had that happen to me a lot.

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

finally the darn blight sword dropped

7. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Can I add people from other servers as friends? Or I need to have IGN's in a notebook written and manually inviting to play with them in cross dungeon?

8. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

I'm...not sure. The friend list lets you see more than one of their characters I think, but I'm not sure if it's just the characters in the same server or all characters on that account. If it's the latter, it might be possible to add people in other servers.

9. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Slowly crawling to 45. 2 More levels left, but I spend too much time trying to get outfits instead of leveling.

10. Donator Straight Male
    panama

cerulean order sword, if anyone is in the red faction and can show me that sword gimme a screen please

11. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Can that sword be used as a skin?

12. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

That sword is the skin, siren sword is the best looking sword imo

13. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

I recently started a Blade Master and after leveling up for a while, I like it way better than Kung Fu Master. It's not as involved, but the simplicity helps a ton. I feel like I'm cutting through mobs way easier, surviving way easier, and I feel like this character just clicks with me magnitudes better.

I've been trying to power level my Blade Master to 45 and I've made significant progress (not as much as I would like, but I just worked 7 days in a row, so whatever). I just made it to 42 today. I was aiming for 45 today, but then I just got a text from a girl, asking to come over. I almost want to tell her no so I can grind it out to 45...

Spoiler

This game is like crack.

14. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

MAN pineapple summoners and lyn blademasters they are the most annoying little twats to face in pvp x_x

15. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

Five more to go. If you are in EU, add me. ID is Sunaries.
    Enjoying the game.

16. Default Re: Cricket chirping chamber

You guys are crazy fast. My BM's still Lv38.

Granted, I did spend a good 4 to 5 hours trying to get Stinger but...

17. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i'm raising a stable 2 levels a day, on a different note

KAWAII DESU!!!

18. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Finally made it. HOOOOLY SHIET. Had to spend 5g to craft this.
    I'm poor again.