1. Default Alishan's Pendant fully upgrade same as Chaos Horntail?

The stats:
    "All Stats: +25, Max HP/MP: +15%, ATT/MATT: +10, Weapon/Magic DEF: +300"

2. Default Re: Alishan's Pendant fully upgrade same as Chaos Horntail?

You can use the Nine Spirits egg on a CHT pendant for +22 all stats, and you can not do this with the Alishan Pendant.

Both are dwarfed by the Gollux Pendants, however.

3. Default Re: Alishan's Pendant fully upgrade same as Chaos Horntail?

You don't use the Nine Spirit's Egg on the pendant, you complete the quest to get a Dragon Stone, which is a scroll for the pendant.
    The Alishan pendant is better because it has more attack, but like you said, Gollux Pendants beat both.

4. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

Default Re: Alishan's Pendant fully upgrade same as Chaos Horntail?

Which is the same thing. Dragon egg = dragon stone

5. Default Re: Alishan's Pendant fully upgrade same as Chaos Horntail?

No. You can't use the drop from HT on the pendant, IIRC a pre-quest is(was*? I haven't cared to scroll HTPs in a while) also needed to exchange for the stone. I remember not being able to even get the quest on alts I didn't want to gollux for.
    One is needed for the other, but they're not the same thing.

6. Default Re: Alishan's Pendant fully upgrade same as Chaos Horntail?

I remember wasting an egg because I went to Nine Spirit's nest without having the quest active. I stepped on the platform, lost the egg, Nine Spirit didn't have a quest that rewarded the stone to me. It was pretty sad, but that was a long time ago.

But it has changed now, I remember just going up there with the egg and getting a stone pretty recently.

7. Default Re: Alishan's Pendant fully upgrade same as Chaos Horntail?

It wasn't changed that recently, I couldn't get the stone on... I think it was my DB or shad a few months before I quit. But if it works now for no effort, yaaayyy.. One less thing for people to have to do.

8. Proton Straight Female
    IGN: WildSunshine
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 224
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: Phoenix
    Alliance: Republic
    Farm: Frecklebury
    usa

Default Re: Alishan's Pendant fully upgrade same as Chaos Horntail?

you still need to complete the missing hero questline once (kumo - "hero's mark" -> raul the knight - "dragon squad's mission"), but it's not necessary to repeat for additional dragon stones, as it was previously