Thread: [Update KMS] Patch Available - KMS 1.2.251

1. Default Patch Available - KMS 1.2.251

Nexon posted a patch for KMS version 250 upgrade to version 251.
    You may download this patch from their official site and begin creating your pre-patcher now.
    Extractions and database updates will be forthcoming (if supported)!

Size: 167882627 (bytes) (160.11 mb)
    Posted:

Want quick and easy notification of just patches & updates? Follow PatchWatcher on twitter, or visit http://www.PatchWatcher.net/ and monitor just the patches you're interested in.

2. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.251

Music for Act 2 of Heroes of Maple and God of Control have been added.

Heroes of Maple - Act 2
    Anthem For Heroes
    Timeless Beholder
    Time Is Gold
    Endless Journey

God of Control
    God Of Control - Lobby
    God Of Control - Stage

3. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.251

The ending of this Act was so great :')
    Spoiler

4. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.251

Maple's going to Korea? Also, how did the BM's curse bypass Freud?

5. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.251

I could have sworn the story was that Afrien took the full hit of the curse in order to save Freud? I haven't been following the story of this thing though, so idk if they changed that.

6. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.251

Freud still calls him Eun Wol instead of the name he gave him, so I don't think he -REMEMBERS- remembers, but more like he knows how his own magic works.
    Then again I've only seen caps so far so.

7. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.251

Yeah it's something like this, IIRC Freud says he can't actually remember his name so he asks EunWol what it is and he replies that EunWol is his new name now.

8. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.251

In one scene of Act 2, you see the entire group talking to Freud. Mercedes says that the group is now complete again consisting of five people. Freud, however, says that this isn't true and says there's actually six people.
    Eunwol's reaction is "?!". Freud continues, saying that somebody needed to be sacrificed in order to seal the Black Mage. He remembers this because it was him who came up with it. He continues telling that the one who sacrificed himself after the battle would soon be forgotten by everybody. Therefore, it must've been six people since he clearly remembers Mercedes, Phantom, Aran, Luminous and himself.

Mercedes says: "So...?" Freud looks at Eunwol and says: "I apologize for not remembering your name. What should I call you?"
    Eunwol responds with: "...Eunwol. It's a name that another precious friend of mine gave to me." - Freud says with a smile: "Yes. Welcome, Eunwol."

"Freud...!"

Bonus pic

9. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.251

holy pomegranate this blockbuster is going to be great

10. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.251

Ooh I like that. Instead of some utterly contrived "oh, Freud happened to be so powerful he's unaffected by the curse" thing, Freud actually figured it out using logic.

...wait. If they go to Seoul, won't they all forget Eunwol AGAIN? Making that bit completely pointless.

11. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.251

Technically, they shouldn't forget there is a Sixth member (since this comes from other type of event), they would only forget it's Eunwol the one they forgot.

Bit confusing, but can work out.

12. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.251

I subtitled the final section of this Act for those of you interested (starting at 45:30)! :)

13. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.251

The feels.

Arkarium up to something also.