Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Is it possible to kill empress?

Everytime i went in there, i gliched after being transformed as a pig, i went back to normal and couldn't attack or use any skill, when i died i couldn't revive, anyone got the same problem? hope they fix it soon or i will never be able to get empress soul.

2. Default Re: Is it possible to kill empress?

Hmm... have you tried restarting your computer? That may fix the problem.

3. Electron Male

IGN: Punkaiser
    Server: Bera
    Level: 225
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: AUniversityO
    Alliance: Honour
    newzealand

Default Re: Is it possible to kill empress?

Solution to this is to stop using potion pot with auto HP on pets. Auto HP + Potion Pot + getting KB'd glitches your character. Problem has been around for a while.

4. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    brazil

I don't even have a potion top , my pets can't even recover my hp with pots too , i guess it happened when i buffed?
    Once it happened when i was stopped and took two genesis at once as a pig, and other hwen i use my hyper just before she transform me.

5. Default Re: Is it possible to kill empress?

The issue is with transforming. Sometimes when you're transformed in this game nothing responds until you restart. I don't know what causes it, but it's been in the game as long as I can remember since they added transforms.

I think it's when you do something at the exact time that you're transformed, but even that I'm not sure of. I've even had it occur on the flight to Time Temple map.

You could get 100% status resist and never get turned into a pig! Or if you have auto all cure try turning that off, maybe that is what triggers it. I honestly don't know.

6. Default Re: Is it possible to kill empress?

It always happen to me whenever I am transformed into a pig while I am buffing. Avoid this glitch by not buffing until after Cygnus cast it and put it on cooldown.

7. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    brazil

I tryed that, and it worked, just buffed when she was using other skills.