Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [MLC] Bits

1. Default [MLC] Bits

Our Topic today is the elusive Bits, I'd like to gather some feedback on the subject. Please fill out the following questions as Detailed as possible. The more information we have to work with the better!

What do you think of the current bits system?

How could it be improved?

Do you like How bits can currently be obtained?

Would you prefer bits be obtained from other sources?

What's the number one thing you like about the bits system?

What's the number one thing you hate about the bits system?

Any other comments(etc)

2. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

Default Re: [MLC] Bits

I didn't even know you could get bits, I thought it was only through events

3. Default Re: [MLC] Bits

The Bits feature is more or less a failed attempt. It's dead.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

It is only through events.
    And since the bits expire, and give negligible stats even when they exist, the whole thing is pointless.

Sure it could be redesigned to be useful, but quite frankly, we already have enough equips and other stats (traits, link skills, character cards, etc) to worry about min/maxing.
    I think it's best to just remove bits from the game entirely.

5. Default Re: [MLC] Bits

Bits give very little stats to be desired, they expire and everyone hates pomegranate that expires (why put in effort to get items that expire?).

6. Default Re: [MLC] Bits

Wonder why are they even there in the first place. Expired and weak stats and only obtainable through event... Who though of that idea.

7. Default Re: [MLC] Bits

scrap the idea completely, and move on, because they suck worse than donald trump's immigration policy

8. Default Re: [MLC] Bits

It's not worth the resources required to change/fix this system. There are way too many other issues that need to be focused on first, and can have meaningful change without too much spent for Nexon.

The only thing bits was ever used for was allowing hackers to equip weapons instead of bits in that inventory. Any major revamp to the system would open more loopholes than good would be done.

9. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

In my opinion it would be better to do a post about NLC nebs getting a revamp, like introducing neb rank S? ; maybe putting the nebulite fuser in the reward shop, would be nice, or maybe letting ppl fuse neb B without tickets .

10. Default Re: [MLC] Bits

It'd be better to put resources somewhere else than concern on this topic, bits are overlookes and for a good reason, they're temporary and useless with very little benefit.

11. Default Re: [MLC] Bits

This. All this. Scrap the Bits, and focus on nebulites. Y'all should also rework the questline for the alien invasion in NLC, as the functionality is awful. Dailies for coins (and the amount of coins it cost to get a neb box) should also be reworked.

12. Default Re: [MLC] Bits

just get rid of it.
    They expire
    They take a while to even complete with extremely minimal improvements

13. Default Re: [MLC] Bits

I completely forget that bits exist. They don't have any meaningful purpose as they all expire, even their boxes. There are no permanent ones that people would actually want. Give us a permanent Bit box at least and some permanent bits. They have their own inventory which is a good thing(even though I never have it binded to a key).

I'd be fine if they were just removed entirely. A focus on Nebulites being less pay to get would be a huge thing to actually do. You should be able to fuse B ranks for mesos only, you shouldn't be able to de-rank a nebulite through fusion.

14. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

I think it has been silently reworked. I remember getting quite a surprise when an unexpected little something dropped from that drill machine guy

15. Default Re: [MLC] Bits

Instead of being cagey, name what dropped.

16. Default Re: [MLC] Bits

We had discussed major overhauls to the nebulite system. Dunno where it's at now, but from what I remember suggesting:

Revamp of neb boxes to give D~A nebs
    Make B nebs cost no fusion tickets -AND/OR- implement a way to get fusion tickets that isn't cash based. Maybe tone down the drill boss quest and have it's reward be a fusion ticket instead of one of those useless coins or whatever it gives now.
    Bring back nebulite cubes (paying shortcut - and the main reason for Nexon to spend resources on a revamp). Honestly not sure why these were ever removed to begin with.
    Do not release S nebs in the current state of the nebulite system -- if released, modifications should be made: hold back on some of the "legendary" lines (20% drop in particular was my concern). Or at least spend more time thinking about the effect these nebs would have on the game/economy/etc.

There was probably more but I forget. Someone suggested something about restricting tradability of S nebs but I forget the specifics.

I'm sure MLC would appreciate if you guys voiced your opinions. This site would have the most logical solutions and ideas by far.

17. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

The problem is I can't remember what dropped. It was either a coin or an actual nebulite.

18. Default Re: [MLC] Bits

Honestly, the only nebulites that I remember getting from neb boxes were D nebulites with laughable stats, why are these even a thing? They should have 100% chance of successful fusion, IMO.

As for bits, I still believe, that some gms events or exclusive content can bring us permanent bits with noticeable stats, but that's most definitely not the first issue to care about.

19. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

You know, generaly the pros will only use the decent skills from S nebs or the %drop ones, but for more unfundend players, will use all the others(there are tons of good ones), with S nebs, maybe A nebs wouldn't be so expensive and it would be better for players in general to have acess to more nebs then just 1%stat or or max a B neb in general .
    Edit: we don't have rebirth flames and stuff, i guess revamping this system for GMS would be good, it would compensate the rebirth flame, and we wouldn't need to pass so much to get it.
    Edit2: nebs S in gacha/marvel? would also make ppl buy nx so nexon can still gain with it.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Considering you have to pay NX to remove a neb from your equipment, even the less funded would be leery of putting in a lesser neb "temporarily".
    If Nebulites could work like boss souls, in that you could simply apply a better neb to your item and it would override the nebulite already in it, then maybe you'd be right.