Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Update KMS] Patch Available - KMST 1.2.27

1. Default Patch Available - KMST 1.2.27

Nexon posted a patch for KMST version 1026 upgrade to version 1027.
    You may download this patch from their official site and begin creating your pre-patcher now.
    Extractions and database updates will be forthcoming (if supported)!

Size: 150199234 (bytes) (143.24 mb)
    Posted:

Want quick and easy notification of just patches & updates? Follow PatchWatcher on twitter, or visit http://www.PatchWatcher.net/ and monitor just the patches you're interested in.

2. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.27

Notes!

Korean

Google English

3. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.27

The following is not an all inclusive extraction (not even really an "extraction", more like a pile of stuff I found), I've included God of Control data only.

UI dump

Mapmark:
    NPCs:

Minimap

4. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.27

Act 2 is set in Abraxas apparently, some kind of desert. I don't have context, but it will be available next week.

Spoiler

5. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

5. Skin Damage has been added storage systems.

- From now through storage slots damage the skin of the character information window, you can save multiple skin damage.

- With a separate expansion volume, up to 10 slots can extend.

- Skin damage can continue to use the scroll save this separately.
    lol, damn.

6. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.27

Some of these are actually pretty challenging/annoying :<

7. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.27

Is this worse than the one GMS has already?

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Much worse.
    We can store 30 skins and we don't need to buy any slots.

Their UI looks less clunky, though.

9. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.27

I just fear the day that this system is considered for gms and if it did get implemented if they'd just remove all the users damage skins.

10. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.27

Well, we got the beauty salon instead of the system KMS had for a while for save hairs, so I doubt we'll get this one either.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

We got our salon after KMS already had their mannequins or w/e their system is called.

There is indeed a risk that, six months from now, our skin storage system will get overwritten, accidentally or otherwise.
    Hopefully they will be careful not to do it.

12. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.27

I just hope they give the current damage skin container an overhaul in appearance and ease of access.

13. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.27

I guess that's true, plus mannequins seem to be implemented completely differently on the surface level, while the two damage skin storing systems seem pretty similar. I feel more like Nexon's not going to change something they already have, but at the same time, actually looking back, they haven't exactly been consistent on that front. We retained our cash shop when KMS updated theirs, but there are many examples for when they didn't, like when we got Sakura Castle and that took out Ninja Castle, at least for a little while.

14. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.27

Maybe they finally replace Buccaneers and Aran's dash for this running skill. It should have happened years ago as an alternative instead of giving everyone and their mom flash jump.

15. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.27

that dash (the running skill) sucks for bossing/repositioning
    Last edited by stripedypaper; 2016-01-11 at 08:20 PM.

16. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.27

The pirate's dash is entirely useless, but the Aran's dash is not useless, even back when they were released.

The thing is though, when are they gonna buff mounts? All mounts, even gliding mounts aren't used for getting to one place to another anymore as flash jumps are superior. I'll assume for now they're not gonna incorporate this in mounts, or any movement skills at all.

17. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.27

Well, there are mounts with Flash Jump (I think they're usually described as having Jag Jump, though many of them aren't Jaguars so I don't think that makes sense, on the other hand, one of the mounts that do is the Red Truck, and I don't think it makes sense for it to have Flash Jump either)

18. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.27

With jobs having double jump, triple jump and vertical jump, making Mounts a GOOD movement alternative of any sort os almost impossible. This is another thing that should have happened before instead of giving everyone and their mother flash jump.

As for this dash skill, I'm ware there is no reason for Nexon to use this on jobs instead of sticking to more flash jumps, I just think if adjusted properly it could work fine and it would feel good to have another alternative out there.