Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: Blade and soul 101

Is there a buff indicator anywhere that says when that experience buff will expire? I've been using them, but I have no idea when they're going to expire, so it's just a wild guess when I will use the next one.

2. Default Re: Blade and soul 101

I honestly don't have 30 minutes to spend on waiting to get in. When I turn the computer on I need to be able to play right away.

Seems a bit silly for a "new" game to employ such a system in 2016, but I'll admit I don't konw how they'd solve it without one.

3. Default Re: Blade and soul 101

They're opening more servers, and implemented an anti-afk system in a hotfix earlier.

I guarantee that now people are going to complain about getting booted out of the game.

4. Default Re: Blade and soul 101

People will obviously complain about that haha. If anyone if on Poharan, I'm on there with frands. Charred, LV 20 FM. Not too bad leveling with only about an hour or so a day.

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Blade and soul 101

waiting in queue for my first time playing, Vadis on Mushin.

Spoiler

6. Default Re: Blade and soul 101

Have fun queuing. In about 1 or 2 hours, the queues on Mushin will get truly hideous.

7. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i... noticed, time only keeps rising, the horror.

8. Default Re: Blade and soul 101

NA server population
    This was generated from 2500+ random players

Mushin 50.46%
    Jiwan 10.52%
    Poharan 9.27%
    Old Man Cho 7.09%
    Master Hong 6.21%
    Soha 4.80%
    Yehara 3.91%
    Iksanun 3.63%
    Hajoon 2.30%
    Juwol 1.81%

9. Default Re: Blade and soul 101

Sheesh. Why is Mushin so much more populated than the others? Were there that many people in the beta(s)? Or is it likely because everyone from the beta(s) started there, resulting in the word spreading that will be the big server, so everyone else went there?

10. Default Re: Blade and soul 101

They started with like 18 servers, increased it to 22, now this morning they are increasing it to 32 servers, I don't think they were prepared for the population even with closed beta giving a fair representation of what they expected

11. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

its a good sign for them then. being able to maximize server capacities to a MMO nowadays specifically to the western market is not an easy task to do.

12. Default Re: Blade and soul 101

Conversely, how are names handled, are they taken across all servers? I still remember how bad TERA was about names, every time a server merge happened you had to retag your names or someone with the same name on another server got it. Server merges are inevitable for this type of game, after the initial rush of players.

13. Donator Straight Male
    panama

so everyone in the mushin guild, what jobs are ya? thinking of going with the potters

14. Default Re: Blade and soul 101

Names are taken across servers. This was a small controversy at the start of the game when it was discovered that GMs got 7 names reserved for them each before even founder pack buyers with name reservations got to even take names. The result was names like "Sylveon" "Kirito" "Naruto" etc. taken just caus the GMs could before customers who paid over $75 even had a fair chance for some highly contested ones, and there was no word of this until maybe 3 days before name reservations so it isn't as if people had previous notice. One on twitter mentioned "I wanted it so why not" in a twitter post I believe.

So yeah, server merges will be no problem for names.

15. Default Re: Blade and soul 101

Will be updating this shortly after work to reflect things regarding the next two patches and what to look for.