1. Default Quick Question on Hard Gollux

I'm soloing as a Mercedes. I kill the jaw just fine without any deaths, but when it comes to the eyes, I get one shot. I've been killing the abdomen. I have a feeling I should leave the abdomen up and be killing one of the arms. Which arm should I kill for the highest rate of success? I am pretty sure it's one of the arms one shotting me when I am killing the eyes.

edit: Nevermind, I looked at a YouTube video and found out I need to quickly go to the bottom platform to avoid the hand one shotting me. Completed it, got a Solid pendant. Lol.

A mod can close this as I answered my own question.

2. Neutron
    IGN: SkyTheBM
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 248
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Revenance
    Alliance: Blanc

Default Re: Quick Question on Hard Gollux

No need to go to the bottom to avoid the hands; just duck while you're on the eyes platform, and the hands won't hit you.

3. Default Re: Quick Question on Hard Gollux

I don't know if Ishtars Ring has the same range as hurricane but generally if you stand on the farthest point left of the eyes the hand generally doesn't trigger.

4. Default Re: Quick Question on Hard Gollux

Hmm sounds good.. But I kinda like the method of using the portal to go down because it gives me a moment to kill the mobs down there. I don't kill the eyes fast enough to just zerg through the eyes/jewel.