1. Default About Rings on Reboot

Ignoring the Dark Critical Ring (which I won't be using as I can cap crit without it once Link Skills are working properly) what are the best (or some of the best) end game rings?

I can afford the Reinforced Gollux Ring now, but I don't want to spend coins on it if it is rendered obsolete by other rings. Right now I have Kanna's Treasure, Silver Blossom, Platinum Cross Ring and Ephenia's Ring.

2. Default Re: About Rings on Reboot

from what i have seen, best would be Silver Blossom, Reinforced Gollux, Superior Gollux, and an Alien fragment ring, since all of those can be potentialed

3. Default Re: About Rings on Reboot

I dont think Alien fragment ring can be potentialed. I have one and can't pot it. I think most people use it while they're using the alien set, then trash it later on.

4. Default Re: About Rings on Reboot

Can these be potential'd? If so then they might be worth considering although they're pretty pomegranate unless you have both of them together.

5. Default Re: About Rings on Reboot

Yes, but crafting them is a peach, so it might be more worth it just to get other rings and NPC the materials.

Guardian's Eternal Ring x1 (Guardian's Eternal Ring Recipe | Req. Profession Level: 10)
    Req. Profession Level: 10 | Fatigue Cost: 5
    Ingredients:
    - Superior Abrasive x1
    - LUK Crystal x2
    - Piece of Time x30
    - Confusion Fragment x10
    - Philosopher's Stone x10
    - Primal Essence x2

Berserker's Eternal Ring x1 (Berserker's Eternal Ring Recipe | Req. Profession Level: 10)
    Req. Profession Level: 10 | Fatigue Cost: 5
    Ingredients:
    - Superior Abrasive x1
    - LUK Crystal x2
    - Piece of Time x30
    - Confusion Fragment x10
    - Philosopher's Stone x10
    - Primal Essence x2

가디언의 마이스터 임모탈 링 (Guardian's Meister Eternal Ring) x1 (No Recipe Needed)
    Req. Profession Level: 11 | Fatigue Cost: 25 | Cooldown Time: 900 sec
    Ingredients:
    - Guardian's Eternal Ring x1
    - 황혼의 정수 (Twilight Essence) x5
    - 마력 결정 (Magic Crystal) x50
    - Superior Abrasive x7

버서커의 마이스터 임모탈 링 (Berserker's Meister Eternal Ring) x1 (No Recipe Needed)
    Req. Profession Level: 11 | Fatigue Cost: 25 | Cooldown Time: 900 sec
    Ingredients:
    - Berserker's Eternal Ring x1
    - 황혼의 정수 (Twilight Essence) x5
    - 마력 결정 (Magic Crystal) x50
    - Superior Abrasive x7

I think the recipes might not be completely accurate anymore, but since the last time I've crafted these, you do need at least 1 primal essence for each ring, which is pretty rare.

6. Default Re: About Rings on Reboot

If you can't hit 100% cr, then you will need the crit ring. The %mincritdmg helps a great deal too.

If you can hit 100% cr, then depending on how the stats that you have, the best rings are going to be the highest levelled rings available, and/or the critical ring with %mincritdmg. Those would be Superior Gollux Ring, Reinforced Gollux Ring, Lightning God Ring, Solid Gollux Ring, any 2 of the 4 Meister rings (they should come in a pair for the set effect), and Silver Blossom Ring (if you can PChaos it like a pro). Even Cracked Gollux Ring isn't bad. I just find it frustrating they limit each character to purchase 1 Gollux Ring.

Unfortunately, the Alien Fragment ring cannot be potentialled... but I currently have an Alien Fragment 3-set, so the ring alone is worth 50 WA/MA for me...

Hadriel