Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Kinesis link skill bug?

I leveled my kinesis, and passed the link skill to my main, but one day after the link skill was gone of my main, but in the kinesis it was saying he had the link skill, i even tryed to repass to my main, but again one day after it vanished, it doesn't even show in the link skills anymore. Anyone know how to fix this?

2. Default Re: Kinesis link skill bug?

happened on my WH too. I linked the skill from my kinesis to it, but it vanished.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Kinesis link skill bug?

Apparently all link skills assigned after the Kinesis patch (possibly since the Reboot patch) get reset when you log out.
    People are complaining about all their link skills in Reboot World disappearing all the time.

4. Electron Male
    IGN: uLikemySnipe
    Server: Broa
    Level: 196
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Recognition
    Alliance: Honor
    canada

Default Re: Kinesis link skill bug?

My Kinesis link skill keeps getting reset on my marksman, I have to log on my kinesis before my marksman for it to show up. However, all of my other link skills are fine and they were assigned only yesterday.

5. Default Re: Kinesis link skill bug?

resets on any disconnect / log out / crash / blah blah. This has been an issue for renegades ever since I started playing it way back when. Seems to have moved on to reboot sadly