Thread: [Update GMS] Patch Available - GMS 1.69

1. Default Patch Available - GMS 1.69

Nexon posted a patch for GMS version 168 upgrade to version 169.
    You may download this patch from their official site and begin creating your pre-patcher now.
    Extractions and database updates will be forthcoming (if supported)!

Size: 51412481 (bytes) (49.03 mb)
    Posted:

Want quick and easy notification of just patches & updates? Follow PatchWatcher on twitter, or visit http://www.PatchWatcher.net/ and monitor just the patches you're interested in.

2. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.69

They changed the date in the description for shining santa boxes and stockings to the 30th, anyone know why this was extended?

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.69

I assume it's because they put a coin limit on the boxes.
    At first there wasn't any, and the coins were also popping out very often, so people could easily get 1000 coins in a day.
    Now there is a limit of 90 coins per day from the santa boxes, and you need to open 500-1000 boxes to get it (and throw away about 200 Rudolph's Red Noses in the process).
    People have been complaining that they won't be able to afford the 2000-coin rings in the event shop.
    So I guess the extension is supposed to somehow make reaching that more feasible.

Either that or they restored the boxes to how they were, and the extension is to make up for a week of horrible box outcomes.

4. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.69

Looks like it was this, which I kinda had a feeling it would be, but I didn't want to get my, or anyone else's, hopes up.