28 cubes for a useful link skill mule... I'll take it.
dang, thats a pretty huge spenders event
The New Year's Special Shop seems to use the same inventory format as the Temple of Time store. Without limits on many of the items though, isn't it possible for a single character to buy out all the trait items?
Seems like it, yes. Looks dumb. Good luck getting anything in Reboot. I'm not even going to bother.
So it takes the following amount of characters to buy out the selected items:
(10) Power Elixir: 1000 Available, Limit 100 per character, Untradeable
(10) All Cure Potion: 1000 Available, Limit 100 per character, Untradeable
(20) Onyx Apple: 200 Available, Limit 10 per character, Tradeable within Account
(100) Explorer Random Face Coupon: 100 Available, Limit 1 per character, Tradeable within Account
(100) Explorer Random Hair Coupon: 100 Available, Limit 1 per character, Tradeable within Account
(40) New Year's 3x EXP Coupon: 200 Available, Limit 5 per character, Untradeable
(20) Happy New Year! (Buff): 200 Available, Limit 10 per character, Tradeable
(200) Happy New Year! Permanent Coupon (Mount): 200 Available, Limit 1 per character, Tradeable
(200) Happy New Year! 90 Day Coupon (Mount): 200 Available, Limit 1 per character, Tradeable
Really makes you wonder just how many people play the game now. Or maybe they'll be prohibitively priced?
Yes because EVERYONE will be playing at 12-1am at NEW YEARS....
12-1 am PACIFIC at that.
|Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase||Slip's Music Database (GMS v177: The Afterlands)||v.177 ‚Äď Strange Stories Update Preview|
|[Updated] v.177 ‚Äď Strange Stories Patch Notes||Rules and Regulations [UPDATED: 2014-09-15]||[KMS]Inkwell Diary # 72 - Night Walker skill preview|
|NXPatcher - Create your own pre-patcher & list of Maple FTPs||Maple Memo: A Better Maple Update||Maplestory 2, Aanyeong|
|Onyx Ring Discussion||[Updated] Maplehood Watch: 7/25 ‚Äď 8/6||[CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version|
|Is NexonNA trying to kill Reboot World?||[Rant] This game's practically dead in terms of actual content.||Beast Tamer discussion thread|