1. Default Been gone for a while, have a few questions

1. What's the max attackspeed now? i saw on a basilmarket post of a dark knight with decent speed infusion and rolled for attack speed -1 level for his inner ability. is the max attackspeed no longer faster(2) ? if so, what is it?

2. why aren't beast tamers allowed in Reboot?

3. As for inner ability, are the 2nd and 3rd line considered 2ndary lines like item potentials? meaning i would need to roll a million more times to get attackspeed on the 2nd/3rd lines?

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Been gone for a while, have a few questions

1. Soft cap is still faster(2). However, MPE Green potions can break that cap. I think I read somewhere that there's now a hard cap at 0, but I'm not sure of that.

2. That seems to be a bug. The update notes say all classes except Zero can be made there.

3. It's worse, actually. You could have Legendary IA with Rare 2nd and 3rd lines. So, yes, it would not be easy to get a Legendary 2nd line.

3. Default Re: Been gone for a while, have a few questions

The "hard cap" of (0) was observed for some classes, but needs more testing. It could be due to the delays being so short that rounding errors came into play...? By and large, you can still break the soft cap of (2).

Hadriel

4. Default Re: Been gone for a while, have a few questions

I did one test for the effects of green potion and the hard cap (which APPEARS to be 0)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJIpovkL0ZM