Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
  1. Default Re: DONALD TRUMP DISQUALIFIED

Not the vibe I'm getting here but you're emotionally closer to this than I am.

2. Default Re: DONALD TRUMP DISQUALIFIED

I don't recall anyone saying it was right, just that it was said, with no real authority what so ever. This is what the UN is for, you think the USA can even think of invoking that is completely asinine by itself. I mean honestly, take a step back and think how on Earth the 3 super powers of the USA will demand our second biggest trader in the world to invest in a pineappleing wall, a wall the USA can't even build because of treaties from the 1800's. Trump is the epitome of hyperbole, and immigration is a huge problem. Not just illegal, but flat out immigration.

Remember we live in a democracy, to state a candidate is a monster would be saying half the country is too. There are good points to Trump, such as being outside of the political system (debatable) but the demand is more broad. Obama made reformed medical care a priority, that was his presidency, Trump/Hilary will most likely focus on immigration/welfare/social security, rather those are the priorities I want to see.

3. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: DONALD TRUMP DISQUALIFIED

"Only the unknown frightens men. But once a man has faced the unknown, that terror becomes the known."
    Antoine de Saint-Exupery

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

hopefully this will in at least some small part alleviate your fears.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

eli, i get you, but there's something you're not getting.

go buy me an ice cream, or overwatch collector's edition.

you don't want to? well pomegranate... uhhh, i could threaten your family or job i guess, but besides that, i can't make you pay for what you don't want to pay. if mexico refuses to pay the damn wall (seriously, the very idea is dumb as pineapple) then what the hell can he even do, go all rambo on mexico's coffer? at worst he'll put some sort of sanctions or restrictions.

5. Default Re: DONALD TRUMP DISQUALIFIED

Shinku why are you so dumb? Donald trump wouldn't be sent, he would;

6. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

It's funny because they're both actors. We can only hope Trump will turn out to be as good as the Govenator.
    @Eliseo; Trump's stances bothered the hell out of me too until I found Nirvana and realized he's just a blowhard. He can't actually do 99% of the offensive stuff he says he will.

7. Default Re: DONALD TRUMP DISQUALIFIED

I still don't get why people still think he'll do anything of what he is saying, he is just saying it to win and I guess that's ok.

I bet he'll just be a Reagan 2.0, giving as much freedom to the market as he can(while trampling on social policies) so he and his buddies get richer.

8. Default Re: DONALD TRUMP DISQUALIFIED

http://assets.rollingstone.com/asset...-18692_lg.jpeg

edit: lol why the pineapple was i infracted for spam, trumps slogan is make america great again, and he stole it from reagan, I linked to an image of ronald reagan's campaign button when he ran with bush in 80.

on topic as pineapple.
    Last edited by MuscleWizard; 2016-05-19 at 01:32 PM.

9. Default Re: DONALD TRUMP DISQUALIFIED

I hope Trump doesn't win. We don't need another president that doesn't believe in climate change, while the planet roasts.

10. Trump minus th money

We don't need people who blindly follow the agenda either. The Kyoto Treaty has allowed China to pineapple the environment without any restrictions.

11. Default Re: DONALD TRUMP DISQUALIFIED

So, the US does nothing? China surely will certainly be more likely to adopt progressive energy policies if we just twiddle our fingers!

12. Trump minus th money

we're already doing things. what more do you want? Climate change to be a protected dogma, that skepticism is "worse than Holocaust denial"?

That's nice, but I don't think that would have any effect on China either. Meanwhile, a Future President Trump could go through with his Trade War threat, and add environmental protection to a list of conditions for truce.

13. Default Re: DONALD TRUMP DISQUALIFIED

The problem is, China will not only do nothing regardless of our stance, but, if we put our corporations under draconean laws designed to get .1% better environmental efficiency at a massive cost to production and cost levels, within a few years China will be the ones MAKING all of the global rules because the US will not be in a position to even uphold the law in our own jurisdiction, much less the rest of the world; we are already further into the debt hole than we can ever possibly dig our way out of, it will only take one small push to topple us at this point, and climate change laws are precisely the push China is hoping will cripple us. If you think things are bad now, just imagine a world where China is setting all of the rules. We can't maintain too strong a stance against something if the cost is our ability to enforce that stance, especially when none of the other potential super powers are willing to take up our flag when we fall, they are more likely to actively work against any progress that has been made and build a world that suits their country specifically. Russia doesn't give a pineapple about the world. China doesn't give a pineapple about the world. One of those two are who will be taking over when we are gone, take your pick. (maybe India. Maybe).

14. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

What the point of being a world superpower if we can't tell everyone what to do?

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Feel the pineapplein bern yo

16. Trump minus th money

ted cruz just killed himself on live television

18:50

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Pretty sure this is sarcasm. China's energy plan is to burn fossil fuels until it can establish a certain level of wealth and production of panels and whatnot where they then do exactly this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmyr...ature=youtu.be

18. Trump minus th money

Are these people seriously insinuating that Donald Trump asked Russia to hack a server that has been inoperational for many months (literally pineappleing impossible), and that this counts as treason and he should be disqualified?

19. Default Re: DONALD TRUMP DISQUALIFIED

I like how in order to make that jump in logic they automatically concede the fact that the existence of those servers and what is on them DOES count as treasonous activity.

They just don't know how servers work I assume, they think they have to hack it in order to get the information when the reality is that they've had the information for months now and are just stalling to release it at the exact wrong times for Hillary's campaign. Not exactly thrilled that anything would go Russia's way, but I would rather Putin gets what he wants than Hillary.