1. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: DONALD TRUMP DISQUALIFIED

baseless fear. Donald Trump loves legal immigration. People fret so much about THE WALL and ignore that fact that he wants to have a big beautiful door for people to come in "...LEGALLY!"

2. Default Re: DONALD TRUMP DISQUALIFIED

So far from what I've read he isn't against immigration at all, he just wants to keep illegals out, which is a perfectly reasonable thing to want. He isn't going to kill or deport all mexicans or anything insane like that.

3. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

I agree it's a baseless fear.
    My only problem with this so called "Wall" is his constant aggresive statement that we, as people, have to pay for it. If my taxes rarely get to their true destination after corruption, you also wants us to pay for something that will only create more hardships between our countries?

That still doesn't explain why someone who lacks clear deplomacy and prefers a strong message over presenting his points clearly, is leading the republican nomination.

I should also say that none of my USA friends and family know how Hillary is winning the democratic side of things.

Voting in the USA is far too messy, in my opinion.

4. Trump minus th money

That's his "highball" phase of the dealmaking strategy (laid out in his book The Art of the Deal). He's probably going to haggle down to something that sounds more reasonable.

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Style without substance is the preferred standard for politicians in all countries. Everyone once in a while we have a candidate like Trump that comes along and reminds us that democracy can suck too.
    @xparasite9; I really can't tell if any of your posts are sarcasm or earnest. It never ceases to amaze me how far Trump supporters will walk back his outlandish statements. Maybe you're right. I honestly can't tell if Trump is a Darth Jar Jar level mastermind politician who knows exactly what he's doing or the lucky fool Jar Jar who can do no wrong.

6. Trump minus th money

good. this time I'll let you know that in this one specific thing I'm serious. This is exactly in line with his brand of negotiation tactics.

He's got the country eating out of his hand. He knows how to manipulate the media to give him coverage for free. He's a quick learner and he's already adapting and enhancing his campaign. He's gained the most republican primary votes of anyone in history. He's already surpassed Hillary in the Rassmussen poll. If he actually thwarts the GOP shenanigans and secures the nomination, the absolute sheer domination in November will be phenomenal. And that even scares me a little bit.
    But I'm so pissed off at everything that's happened in the past ten years I just want it all to burn so I embrace it.

7. Default Re: DONALD TRUMP DISQUALIFIED

This is one thing our generation isn't at fault for. Whether it is the sane people or the special snowflakes of our generation a lot of them support Bernie. It is the old harden democrats who will vote for anyone who is blue even if they are a mindless puppet just so they can hold on to the white house.

Yet even in that group there is a bit of a broken base going on where they're saying if Bernie doesn't get it they won't vote for anyone no matter what. Which is rather refreshing.

8. Default Re: DONALD TRUMP DISQUALIFIED

Cruz finally gave up (which is for the better. he was worse than Trump).
    I've actually started researching the candidates for this election, and I understand why people support Trump. That said, I heavily disagree with pretty much all Republican values and thus dislike Trump. But at least he isn't bat-pomegranate crazy like Cruz.
    I'm starting to think he would be better than Hillary, but he denies climate change and that's the most important issue in my eyes. But who knows if he really believes that or if he just said it for votes.
    I've seen all the records of Hillary changing her position/lying/stretching the truth and that just doesn't sit well with me. How can citizens trust a word out of her mouth?

So that leaves Bernie. Unfortunately he's also too extreme in my opinion but he's the best choice available.

9. Default Re: DONALD TRUMP DISQUALIFIED

These three points perfectly sum up everything you need to know about the candidates. If someone was uninitiated or knew next to nothing about American politics you could show them these three points to catch them up to speed.

10. Trump minus th money

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/how-trump...climate-change

honestly I have to side with him. the "green industry" is really pineappleing corrupt and doesn't actually do anything to help. and we see hypocrites like Al Gore and the Pope flying around everywhere in PRIVATE JETS that spew carbon dioxide and unnatural warmth into the upper atmosphere. people profiting off of the controversy.

11. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Ok, you can give solid arguments. You can want to watch it all burn. I won't just read how just this one industry is the most corrupt when all energy related industries are more corrupt than my countries' history.

Donald Trump highballs for everything, and if he is elected, by your own words, will be haggling all 4 years with every single industry with the harsh non diplomatic stuff he has said. Hillary is a crazy witch that flip flops all the time? Fine. If Trump gets elected, he better build that goddam wall before he becomes Lyin' Trump.

12. Default Re: DONALD TRUMP DISQUALIFIED

People will profit off anything and everything they possibly can. The actions of a few individuals, even if they are leading advocates, does not change the facts. The science and data show increasing global average temperatures (also means warmer summers, colder winters), and the effects of the warming WILL have devastating outcomes. That is not anyone's opinion, it is fact. Something has to be done about it 20 years ago.

Society is far too short-sighted (and mostly uneducated-different issue for another day) to understand the consequences this will have.

13. Trump minus th money

http://dailycaller.com/2015/05/04/25...tipping-point/
    http://www.dailytech.com/After+Missi...ticle33457.htm
    The doomsday global warming scenario reminds me of Harold Camping and other nuts.
    It's a religion based off of science, and you can buy your Indulgences (carbon credits) to offset your sinful nature.

If the bigwigs REALLY cared about the earth, they never would have signed the Kyoto Treaty, which allows China to run roughshod all over the environment, polluting rivers, strip mining, and the smog that can be seen from space.

14. Default Re: DONALD TRUMP DISQUALIFIED

I agree with most of this, including Bernie being the best choice, which will surprise people on the forums who have seen me post, particularly in the past. There are many reasons I feel this way, most of them are not strictly because I like him, but you don't have to like a president, in fact in most cases you shouldn't, the only important thing when it comes to political leaders is what they can and cannot do. In Bernie's case, what he cannot do is the biggest deciding factor for why I think he is the best choice; in the vast majority of the things he tries to pass, there will be a supermajority against him because even his own side won't support most of it.

Nothing will get done in the next 4 years, which is in my eyes the best possible outcome at this point, given who is left on the field. Nobody sane on this planet trusts Hillary, she is a lying sack of pomegranate and lying sacks of pomegranate should not get what they want, ever. I don't trust Trump either, but for different reasons; I don't think he is as much of a straight up liar as she is, but...remember that that episode of Always Sunny where Charlie is given the title of "Wild Card", and cuts the brakes on the truck and jumps out to watch it crash? That's kind of how I think of Trump. I think he is straight up crazy, as in, mentally unstable, and as a mentally unstable person myself with legitimate medical issues related to it, I can say with pretty good amount of certainty that I would not make a good president, which I'm sure most of you could agree with.
    The only scenario I am afraid of when it comes to climate change is the oceanic methane bubbles starting to burst due to the temperature of the ocean rising slightly too high, because when/if that starts occurring there is no return from that point, it's over and there's nothing we can do but watch. The more that burst, the more that are at risk of bursting, and the only way to stop them would be to cool the ocean back down, which at that point would be impossible because of the drastically increased rate of warming caused by the previous bubbles breaking. That scenario is the only one I take seriously as a legitimate threat to our future; the rest of the things they claim are doomsday scenarios can be curbed at any time even while they are ongoing, which is by definition not a doomsday scenario since you still would have some control over it.

And why would you assume bigwigs would care about the earth to begin with, of course they don't. Most of them are already either quietly earmarking or flat out investing the majority of their money on moving to another planet before this one kicks the bucket, rather than spending it on helping this one. Simply being rich, followed by their personal survival, are the two things that are above all else to them, of course they don't care about this planet or anyone else on it, they will probably pay for a bunch of people to move with them simply so they can start a new round of slavery on Mars holding the "we saved you from the apocalypse" pomegranate over them for centuries. Because what point is there to being rich if you can't lord it over someone else?

15. Default Re: DONALD TRUMP DISQUALIFIED

Bigwigs have always only cared about themselves/money - there is an astonishing amount of power held by some relatively quiet billionaires.
    As far as I can tell, we have already passed the point of no return in regards to climate change. Our lack of action and lack of wanting to take action has been going on for far too long. To be clear, the horrible, terrible things I refer to probably won't happen soon - maybe in a few decades we'll start to see major effects. It'll be a very slow process, with the worst outcomes possibly happening past our lifetimes. Which is a reason I think many use to not care -- it won't affect them, so it's a future generations' problem.

That said, I think the next best course of action for humanity in general (with or without devastating climate change) is to pursue space exploration. I've changed my field of studies to be in line with the space industry, both because I think it is the most important endeavor for mankind and because it's pineappleing space and space is cool as pomegranate.

16. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

To be fair, climate science is so enormously complicated that it's very difficult to say what the point of no return is. There are literally too many variables in a very chaotic system. I like to think we still have a chance, especially if we actually focus on solving the problem.

Space will always be my first love but there's no way in hell an exodus is going to keep humanity from going extinct. Earth-like conditions are far to rare and if large scale terraforming were possible we would just do it to fix Earth. Without an FTL breakthrough (lol), escape is not an option. You're better off trying to ask Aliens for help (praying).

Bernie's got my vote because the entire political system is corrupt and he's the only one talking about fixing it. Trump's cult of personality is a symptom of the disease. What we need is a widespread grass roots movement to neuter the party political power and reform our voting system into something populist where elected officials actually represent their constituents. Space colonization is starting to look more likely.

17. Trump minus th money

anti-trump people are so racist smh tbh fam
    http://archive.is/wr2nX

18. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i laughed too hard at this

19. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Ah, so just like every politician ever, he's making extravagant campaign promises which he knows will never be fulfilled.

20. Default Re: DONALD TRUMP DISQUALIFIED

You have clearcut examples of how terrible our society is, and you want to help spread it to other planets? There are currently only 2 routes our society can go down unless major (read:impossible) changes are made to every facet of civilization down to our basic human nature, one is we go extinct on this planet, and the other is we assimilate and systematically destroy as much of space as we possibly can before we are culled into extinction by every other race in the universe once they notice how pineappleing terrible we are. Right now, I doubt they can see us given our infinitesimal universal footprint, and that's the only saving grace we have. I mean, at best, we might make for decent forced labor, I guess, but nobody is going to greet us with open arms, either an imperialistic society will overtake us or a peaceful society will take one look at our culture and tell us to beat it, then kill us when we mistakenly assume they are weak and attack them for their technology.