Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Notice] v.168 - Reboot Patch Notes

1. Default Re: v.168 - Reboot Patch Notes

https://www.change.org/p/nexon-nexon...edium=copyLink

Not even a few hours after patch notes and Nexon has already managed to piss people off to the point of them starting to petition.

2. Default Re: v.168 - Reboot Patch Notes

I hope that nexon either sees the rioting and removes em, or i hope that the sacks are really pomegranatety like they are now.

3. Default Re: v.168 - Reboot Patch Notes

How does Nexon pineapple up so badly.

4. Default Re: v.168 - Reboot Patch Notes

Very carefully.

5. Default Re: v.168 - Reboot Patch Notes

I still think you people are just blowing this out of proportion. It still can't be as bad as the regular server.

6. Default Re: v.168 - Reboot Patch Notes

It contradicts the point of the server. I'm not going to make a ginormous deal about it but I sure as hell do not like it.

7. Default Re: v.168 - Reboot Patch Notes

I expected something like this to be honest and don't like it either, but at least the trading system is gone in Reboot or pomegranate would've REALLY gone down.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: v.168 - Reboot Patch Notes

Look on the bright side: at least they're doing this right off the bat.
    Wouldn't have wanted to invest time and effort into Reboot, only to have them introduce the pay2win into it at a later date.

Meanwhile, since Nexon's Update Notes are as detailed and informative as ever (no offense, Max),
    What items does the Production bag hold? How many of these bags are we allowed to have open? Does it share the 4-bag limit with herb and mineral bags?
    How many recipe bags are we allowed to have open?
    Does the Soul bag hold both shards and souls? How many such bags are we allowed to have open?

9. Default Re: v.168 - Reboot Patch Notes

"the meso sack is so u can pay to win"

I don't care if the rate is good or bad, efficient or not. i'm just pissed they're pulling this bullpomegranate in the one place they weren't supposed to.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

This.

Nobody would need meso sacks before 140 anyway, since the only real meso guzzler in Reboot is cubes, and nobody cubes low-level gear anyway (since Transfer Hammer won't transfer Unique potential). So the level restriction means nothing.
    Also recall that mesos can be transfered through storage. So once you have one level 150 character, your link mules can be leveled much more easily, if you feel like spending money on them.

The rate being bad just means that cubes will be a lot more expensive, in NX, in the new server. Nexon greed at its finest.

Also, wtp is "Kinesis Reservation"?

11. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

You all need to stop questioning our supreme overlords! Nexon clearly knows what they're doing. The ability to buy mesos with $ is exactly what our new completely un-p2w server needs.

12. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

It's probably just like the Black Heaven event where you register/reserve a package on the website and you'll get it in the game. They've done it for Dragon Nest a couple of times, MapleStory, and they're also doing it with Vindictus now for the new class there.

13. Default Re: v.168 - Reboot Patch Notes

Being able to buy Mesos with NX is a complete and total pineappleup on Nexon's part (if an expected one if we're being honest), but as someone who does not care whatsoever about stuff like ranking or doing bosses first, what does this actually affect for people like me?

14. Orbital Bee Cannon

It doesn't.
    But then, the pay2win of normal servers shouldn't mean anything to you, either.

15. Default Re: v.168 - Reboot Patch Notes

I thought there was no trading or whatever in Reboot? You can get ahead with NX but it's going to have minimal impact on the economy or everyone else's gameplay. Is it a cop-out by Nexon? Absolutely. But people are overreacting.

16. Default Re: v.168 - Reboot Patch Notes

Beyond annoyance with it as it puts most later content behind a ridiculous timegate, it usually doesn't, no.

I definitely don't agree with the practice, but I just wanted to be certain I'd be able to eventually get to do that content without having to buy meso bags, and the answer seems to be yes, so thanks.

17. Default Re: v.168 - Reboot Patch Notes

defeats the purpose of reboot in the first place

18. Orbital Bee Cannon

The timegate will definitely be worse in Reboot.
    Collecting enough meso for hundreds of cubes will take a loooong time.
    And since there are no funded players to buy CRA, Tyrant, or Superior Gollux items from, you'll be spending all those cubes on gear with inferior base stats (and no scrolling allowed).
    Unless the bosses have been significantly weakened from what they are in the regular servers, Cygnus and above aren't going down any time soon.
    (Unless somebody decides to put the price of a new car into meso sacks, that is).

19. Default Re: v.168 - Reboot Patch Notes

Exactly, this is all psychological. Even if they lied, this whole meso bags stuff feels completely optional, especially when trading is largely restricted. I can honestly say it won't be able to affect you. Besides, we should all be aware of Nexon's honesty by now. Not to mention, I've yet to see how much meso you'll make in this server by monsters.

20. Default Re: v.168 - Reboot Patch Notes

As I understand it, in KMS the meso rate is 5x. Whether that's the same here is to be seen.

Either way, guess I'll be hitting up Amoria to farm Sakura Cellions.