Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

Lv33, 1,200 hp and 232-348 mesos according to Hidden-Street provided those numbers are still accurate. Not too bad if so, can't think of any other mobs in that range that drop cash wads instead of gold coins.

If the meso rate is 5x, that's 1,160-1,740 per kill at 12,000 hp. Only downside is the EXP is a bit weak, 72 before modifiers.

2. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

Friendly reminder; everyone will be spamming for all those cool names you saved a few weeks ago.

3. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

Not sure if first Jaira or not.

4. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

Anyone else's Quest log broken? It's not showing me the quests o_o

5. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

My quest log works, but I'm unable to send any form of message for some reason. So far All and Whisper don't work, haven't tried any others.

6. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

This happens to me sometimes, usually fixes itself if I spam enough chat, then I can chat normally.

7. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

So everyone still excited about Reboot despite having meso sack on sale in CS and making the whole premise of it being a world where progress was solely tied to your own efforts a lie?

8. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

huh, where you been today

9. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

Have you paid attention to anything? The meso sacks got removed. And as far as I can tell we're all having tons of fun.

10. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

The Scheduled Game Update gets extended, servers crashing prompting an Unscheduled Server Maintenance. Feels like old Maple already.
    Still very surprised that Nexon listened to the community and removed meso sacks though.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Reboot Discussion

I sure as hell was enjoying my time in Reboot until the channel crashing started. Then I couldn't get anything done due to the billion people in each questing map.

12. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

Had the same issue. Ended up giving up on quests and just attacking anything I could kill before someone else did.

13. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

I couldnt get on, as my stupid ass patcher finished the moment the servers went down, but looking at livestreams, there were at least 20 people in each map, even the pomegranatetier training maps too.
    Now im glad i didnt get on lmao. Plus i had a friend go from level 24 to 18 because of the Partial Rollback bug that has been occuring.

14. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

I just sat my Luminous in a corner and killed a couple at time.

15. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

I was literally killing one Golem at the top platform in the golem map trying to complete a mercedes quest. Needless to say, I didn't.

16. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

Familiars or Monster Cards don't drop. Did they explicitly remove them from Reboot?

17. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: UhWut
    Server: Windia
    Level: 241
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: SquishyNoobs
    Alliance: Wings
    Virginia

They don't? I was going to pick up some Jr. Boogie familiars to help with MP.

18. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

No, I don't think so. I got both a familiar and a monster card.

19. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

Yeah, I saw someone with a familiar too. I think they've just lowered the drop rate significantly for those.

20. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

I'm not sure. I haven't seen any, and no monster are dropping their codex cards either. If they did reduce the drop rate for familiar cards, why would they also reduce the drop rate for codex cards?