Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

Are drops in reboot shared or instanced? Like in a party, are boss drops the same for everyone or each player gets theirs?

2. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

this is going to sound like a silly question but does reboot world share the same IGN pool as all the other servers? Like for example I have Proxied in bera. Will I be able to make Proxied in reboot or will I have to pick a name that doesn't exist already in any of the regular servers

3. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

Hello, for any KMSer's that have played reboot

1) What classes are the most efficient for bossing (both solo and group) given the restrictions on obtaining gear in the server.

2) Are there any bosses that have yet to be downed? (e.g Chaos pink bean, Root abyss bosses)

3) What classes are the most popular in the server so far?

4) What endgame gear are the strongest players using?

4. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

They have the same IGN pool, yes. You'll have to choose a new name.

5. Neutron Straight Male

IGN: ElIuel
    Server: Scania GMS
    Level: 212
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Studio
    Alliance: Legacy
    netherlands

Default Re: Reboot Discussion

A coupe of friends and I have created a Discord server solely for Reboot players, so we can hand out tips and manage training/bossing parties etc.
    If any of you guys are interested in joining us, pm me!

6. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

Thanks thats actually relieving. Don't have to be there the second the servers go up now

7. Acorn Overlord Male
    Spiral's Avatar [Maple News Admin]
    [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ManaSpiral
    Server: GAZED
    Job: Fire/Poison
    New_Jersey

The heck are they doing now?..

8. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

basically an official server that'll play like a dream private server.

9. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

Silly question #2: Will the cosmetic items that have been removed from cash shop in the last chance category stay removed in reboot world? Don't even know if KMS has a category such as this one. My NX shirt is no longer in the cash shop and as such if they don't restore it probably won't be in reboot world cash shop

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

That's hard to predict, since each service does whatever it wants in the Cash Shop, especially where cosmetics are concerned.
    One would hope that old styles, as well as styles normally only available from Surprise Boxes (that will probably not exist in Reboot), will be available in the Reboot Cash shop.

11. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

Hm, and will we be able to participate in cross-world activites, like PQs or Star Planet?

12. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

You should be able to at least use star planet. Not sure about cross world party quests.

Are pet enhancements sold in CS?

13. Neutron Straight Male

netherlands

With all the Reboot hype, I decided to compile some tips and information that could be handy for Reboot players.
    It contains training spots, recommended prequests and other goodies.
    Link to my google doc file : docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lrMu4LTE5bqX-oXw1zLKbx5M3Y1bRFEYnJBwgKgEW74/edit#gid=0&vpid=A28

If you have any info that you think should be added, please do tell me!
    All criticism is appreciated!

Also, some friends and I have created a Discord group to help each other out in the Reboot server.
    We plan on creating a guild and bossing.
    If you're interested in joining our group, feel free to pm me for the Discord invitation or ask for it by replying!

14. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

SDH and FDH get nerfed this upcoming patch so I think scrapyard is a viable place to train after 190.

15. Neutron Straight Male

netherlands

Ah I see, will add Scrapyard to the list.
    Thank you!

16. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

Any classes that people would recommend? Or are all the classes pretty equal at this point?

17. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

I would go with a class that has high % damage with fewer hits. With the complete lack of scrolling no one is going to be hitting the damage cap I'm thinking. So % per second really matters a lot more than hits/second.

18. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

EDIT: I was thinking, since mesos are important in Reboot, wouldn't Sakura Cellions be decent money early on (provided Amoria still has hunting grounds, I haven't been there in years)?
    Last edited by Secun; 2015-12-02 at 03:59 AM.

19. Default Re: Reboot Discussion

So basically go bowmaster or go home?

20. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

It still does. I have no idea whether the Sakuras still drop considerably more meso than any other monsters in that level range, however.