2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Important Message – Update on Current Issues

inb4 "We sincerely apologize, and would like to make it up to you by extending the 2x this weekend by 1 hour, and giving each account a giftbox containing 50 Spell Traces and 10 Power Elixirs. Happy Mapling!"

More seriously, my predictions:
    • For the Storm Growth Potion issue: at best, they'll issue a replacement potion, to be claimed on a character under level 200.
    • For the Hot Week Pet/Mount confusion: at best, they'll issue a pet to those accounts that got a mount. More likely they'll give nothing but an apology, saying something about some people already having used the mount coupon so it can't be replaced (and obviously we can't have people getting both pet and mount )
    • For the Hot Week lack of doubled reward (for people who didn't open all the boxes, or claimed them in different worlds): nothing will be done. Maybe the next Hot Week will have the "must open the box" specified in the Update Notes, maybe it will be a hidden requirement again.
    • For the miscellaneous World Leap issues: they'll promise to have another World Leap "soon," once all issues are fixed. Some issues (e.g. Burning Characters) might be deemed "as intended" and simply added to the text describing the event next time, not solving the problem for people who moved some of their characters but couldn't move the rest.
    • For generally releasing an update that is "not up to the quality standards we aim to deliver": see above. More 2x.
    Of course, as usual in these cases, the various replacement items will be issued to some accounts that don't deserve them, and not issued to some accounts that do. They might also be glitched in other ways (for example, a level-up potion that doesn't work on characters that previously used a level-up potion).

3. Default Re: Important Message – Update on Current Issues

Hopefully they'll fix the potion for above 200 characters and re-issue them. Then again they probably won't.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon

Eh, need to polish my crystal ball some. Seems to be a bit off.

5. Default Re: Important Message – Update on Current Issues

the pet was char locked for me too - i was one who got it the first time. we will know in a month if it can be revived.

the level up potion is a disappointment, and not gonna bother with those since always have been disappointed. still have not found out if they fixed the thng where you can only use one per char

6. Orbital Bee Cannon

I've heard quite a few people complain "it gave me the same exp as it did last time, why did they say it's more?" I think that means they were able to use the potion again on the same character.